Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 122 of 533

He would chuckle, thanking the hand offered - Page 122 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Jan, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 122

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Well," Jonathon would say, watching as the bandits left and the patrol could be seen coming from the distance, before adding, "That could have been worse... Though it might have also gone better."

He actually had a lot to think about, such as whether or not to stay with this party of adventurers or go his own way. He was a bit frustrated, masking such with a smile, as he thought of how little his actions and words seemed to have effect on the battle that has just taken place.

Looking to Drethen, since he seemed to possibly be the one in charge, Jonathon would ask, "So what now? Should we cut our losses and head back to civilization away from bandits or dark priests... Or do all of you have other plans?" The loremaster felt there was still something to keep his interest, considering perhaps today had just been a bad day for him.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2016 - 2:55am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"We had planned to go back to the keep to get you and the lady here back there so you can once again go your own ways as you see fit. I know the lady did say she was to meet her husband to be. We may yet get some reward out of this. I know those bandits are a bit too touch for us for now but I think we can revisit them at a later date. As long as they are out there this route is not safe for travelers. Wish we could have hit them in their coin pouches but such was not in our cards."

Out of Character: Since they did not get our stuff then the pipes are still in my backpack?

21st Jan, 2016 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Hi Jonathon, horrible first meeting under bad circumstances. My name is Ardo and I am a cleric. My plan is to get back to town, see if I can raise some people to maybe go and try and save our friend. Noone deserves to be held captive and tortured, even if they were guilty of that themselves. My only hope is they keep him alive and torture him for a few days and I can maybe mount a rescue mission.
Though if I get stonewalled and not get enough help to take care of those bandits then maybe I will just have to seek revenge instead for his soul. As for Nore, I do not think she was a captive, she seemed to leave with that group under better circumstances then Thane.".

21st Jan, 2016 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 122 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

After everybody was recovering, it was obvious that Nore was one of them, planted in the chains to make it look like she was a captive.

Drethen checks his pack and realizes that the set of eight pipes is still in his pack. The bandits in their rush weren't as thorough as they'd like given the time they had.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks at Ardo, "I am not sure we have the skills needed to defeat those clerics. While I would love to rescue Thane I think him being a Zombie soon it will be more merciful for us to put him to rest so he can leave this world and be at peace.".

22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Though I have distaste for the dark acts of necromancy, whether of priest or mage, myself and of turture as well," Jonathon would say, offering his own thoughts on the matter before pausing to give consideration to those there, "I do feel the merciful thing would be a quick death to Thane after they have become undead."

Looking towards the direction where the clerics that disappeared, he would also agree with Drethen saying, "With that I think pursuing those priest or perhaps even the bandits at this time, or any time in the future, could likely result in your death. It is too dangerous at this time, and we should praise the gods that we are not dead or without our possessions."

Realizing he had not fully introduced hismelf, the man would bow before offering, "Though I have told you my name, I don't believe I have spoken of my profession and skills. I am an adventurer much like yourself, though I am also a lorekeeper. I pride myself with skill in oratory, music, and illusion."

Looking from each in turn he would ask, "Perhaps I may of be service and join you for a time?".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 122

Drethen will offer his hand to Jonathan. "If you would like to join us I will be one to welcome you. Could always use a singer to help put our adventures to a good song.".

22nd Jan, 2016 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 122

The Dawn Seeker says...

He would chuckle, thanking the hand offered by Drethen and shaking it before clarifying, "Thank you for the welcome, yet I warn I much prefer to tell stories not as often sing. I can offer to play music to lighten the mood, move the heart, and toy with emotions though.".

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.