Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 124 of 533

He was a bit surprised at how quickly he was - Page 124 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jan, 2016 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Jan, 2016 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 124

The Mysterious says...

Even though he never got along with [Thane Delgar] will miss him and buys a round of drinks in his honor. After a night of drinking [Delgar] will retire to his private room and prepare to head back out to the caves or just to explore the area around the keep.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2016 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen is able to sell the deck of cards that the party collected off of the first bandits encountered for a surprising 500gp. Along with the 160gp that he's able to collect for the eight pipes and the rest of the coins collected, the party is able to collect 152gp per party member, provided they are willing to give Jonathon an equal share in place of Thane.

This gives the each party member a total of 303exp per individual. Again, Thane's share is going to Jonathon, so he will get 303 as well.

27th Jan, 2016 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Jonathon would keep somewhat quiet, watching and studying those who would become his companions on what could become quite the adventure. He would accept gold, putting such into his pouch, before also taking the drinks offered to him by the bartender and Delgar. One thing that they may notice is how willing and even eager the man was to flirt and chat up any woman that would give him of their time.

Once the night grew late he retired to his room, spending some time to write in his journal so as to record his what his day had been like. Later on the morn he would rejoin the party and see what they wanted to do. If he got the chance, the storyteller planned to find time to talk his fellow adventurers and learn about them. That is, if they would be willing.

Out of Character: : Where for I put my experience?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Jan, 2016 - 1:20am

27th Jan, 2016 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 124 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

As Ardo comes down in the morning he sees Jonathon at a table and comes over.
“Hi Jonathon, I see you slept through the night. We never did really get to meet and I can only think our first meeting was not the most ideal. Now that it is quiet why don’t we introduce ourselves properly and go from there. To start my story, I am one of too many kids of too many Aunt’s and Uncles to inherit anything of worth from my Grandfather who was an adventurer in his youth. With his riches he purchased a large plot of land to farm and grow old on. Well with all my cousins, there will really be nothing of worth left for me to make a living on. Besides I really detest farming and cleaning pig stalls. So after hearing enough stories of glory, I figured why not try it for myself.
When I told my parents of my plan, well they were not so enthused and didn’t have enough money to send me out on my own. So after thinking about it I started to take odd jobs around the county, and eventually ran into a Cleric of Blerred who helped me out by giving me lots of work while he was building a chapel. After listening to him practice all of his sermons while I was helping him build the chapel, it was pretty easy to see why Bleredd is a god I could follow and once I had made enough to arm myself I set off for glory. “

Ardo motions for the barkeep for some breakfast, water and ale while he goes on talking to Jonathon.
“So after that boat trip and the run in with the Goblin pirates, I made my way here and meet up with a group of like-minded people all looking for glory. We so far have encountered zombies, goblins, thieves and a troll. So now that I have spent enough time talking your ear off, why are you here?”

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will share the gold with everyone and after a night of drinking he will be ready to head back out to see what we can do next. Maybe go back to the caves and try another one. Maybe we can get something cleared. He will make sure to buy more arrows before we head out.

28th Jan, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

While the party is enjoying their breakfast, they are visited by one of the skilled craftsmen from the keep. His name is Asham and he is constantly looking around the tavern as he is speaking with you as if he's afraid of being seen.

He approaches by saying, "Excuse me good sirs, but might I have a moment of your time?" As he asks, he slides into a chair at your table.

"My name is Asham and I'm the Cooper for the keep."

As he tells his story, you get the following information. He was approached by one of the merchants that frequents the keep to make a special type of barrel. This barrel was large but most of it was a hidden compartment on the bottom with space on the top to put goods such as flour or grain so that anybody opening the barrel would think it was just full of normal foodstuffs.

Once he realized what that the merchant, one Mendel by name, was going to use them for smuggling he tried to get out of the deal. However, his daughter went missing and Mendel insinuated that she had been taken to the Caves and was being held there to ensure this cooperation.

Since you all have gained some renown, he decide to take a chance and ask for your help in recovering her. He doesn't feel as if he could go to the Castilian because if it got back to Mendel that he told anybody about his situation, his daughter would certainly be in danger.

"So," he asks pitifully. "Will you help an old barrel maker?".

Out of Character: : You can annotate your experience in any place on the character sheet. Just don't forget to update it when the time comes.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 28th Jan, 2016 - 5:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 124

Drethen looks at the Asham, "If we are able to find your daughter we will free her. What is her name so we can tell her that you have sent us to help her come back home?".

29th Jan, 2016 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 124

The Dawn Seeker says...

He was a bit surprised at how quickly he was able to already learn the past of Ardo, more in how readily he had revealed such to the storyteller. Jonathon listened, keeping in memory what he had been told and nodding when appropriate. When the tale was finished, he would smile before replying, “Thank you for telling me this, I had not expected you to speak of your past so readily. As such, I find it only far I tell you of my past as well.”

“I was born in a well to do family, perhaps even with a silver spoon in my mouth as it were, and there was little that I could desire that was not available to me. I had the best of education, taught partly by my mother especially in history, while learning music from my father. I learned many things yet know there is still much for me to learn,” he would chuckle, offering a sly grin, “I even, on my own, learned the arts of charm and romance.”

“It took some time, but I family figured out my path and what I was meant to do with my life,” Jonathon would explain before revealing, “That of telling stories and bringing them to life with magic, particularly illusions. Sadly I don't quite have the skill with, or knowledge of, magic necessary to create the effects I wish. This wi why I travel and go adventuring, to learn more.”

Yet it would seem their conversation would be cut short, since they have a visitor. On hearing what was the issue and why he sought the party's help Jonathon would offer a look of concern and say in a serious tone, “I would be willing to help, such danger to a young lady is not something I can just stand idly by and allow to happen.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jan, 2016 - 12:54am

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.