Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 125 of 533

Ilthin has fallen victim to PTSD and did not - Page 125 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Jan, 2016 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 125

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Asham thanks you and tells you that his daughter's name is Arpad. She's been gone for several months so he fears for her safety and well being. With one last quick look around to confirm that he has not yet been seen with your group, he quickly gets up and walks away.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2016 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well gentleman it seems there might be some more captives held by this group. If you are looking for adventure Jonathon, this seems to be the right place to start." Ardo in hushed tones and makes sure noone is close enough to eavesdrop on the conversation goes over the story of Mendal, the barrels he had and the undead encounter.

"I think we should start back at that spot and see if we can pry open that door again. I am going to see if I can purchase a long metal staff of maybe 8 to 10 feet to maybe lever it open."

While I am out shopping I will pick up some more supplies. Over the past day I am also hoping to have made some contacts to see if I could find a thief/scout (Hoping more scout than thief as I don't wish to be stolen from) that might want to earn some gold coming along with the group.

31st Jan, 2016 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Mysterious says...

Dear ardo do we really want to try and break in that way again knowing they might have replaced all those zombies., and that's only if we can get that door open. I do agree we need to find a replacement for thane we need someone who can take care of traps. As for our friend Mendel perhaps we should see if we can meet up with him out on the road where he won't have any help from his friends from the caves.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 125 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: Yeah that is the idea but you have to wonder if they help him any like shadow him where none can see in case of attack? Lets try the zombie cave again.

3rd Feb, 2016 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Jonathon would nod, offering hsi agreement to the plan while also thinking on the man who had left them. Really, all things considered, they had no way of knowing what he was saying. All they had was his word and the man had already been deceived once, twice if one consider the ecounter they all just had

Still, at the same time, the idea that a young woman possibly in great danger was not something he could allow. To refuse his service, with such a cry for help, was beyond terrible. The storyteller could never live with himself if he had the chance to help another and did nothing.

Looking to his companions he would say, "Perhaps we could hire one skilled in disarming traps. For now that may be our best bet."

Out of Character: I hope you weren't waiting on me, and if you were I apologize.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Feb, 2016 - 12:04am

3rd Feb, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The party runs their errands in the keep, pack up, and head out for another run through the wilderness.

They cautiously re-trace their steps to the single cave surrounded by rocks and brambles. Their trip is uneventful and once they arrive they find little evidence that anything has visited the area since the last time they were there. This inspection isn't helped by the fact that the ground is rocky and would leave little trace if anything had been here.

They are once again confronted by a closed door in a mantle on a rocky cliff face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2016 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 125

The Arcane says...

Ă€rdo goes over the encounter they had here with the undead before to make sure everyone remembers what happened. ``And with that we defeated the zombies but could not get the door to open again. I am hoping to maybe use a lever system to maybe lift the door up and get inside. I purchased this long metal rod now I am hoping to either find a nice large rock to use for the middle. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fight the skeletons that are on the inside?"

Ardo will look around for an appropriate sized rock, if barring that maybe look for a tree that has fallen over that he could use.
Out of character:Does our party consist of 4 or 5 mmemebers(Ardo, Delgar, Drethen, Jonathon and Ilthin or is Ilthin no longer around?

Also I am assuming cause you did not mention it we did not find a thief/scout to come along.

3rd Feb, 2016 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 125

Ilthin has fallen victim to PTSD and did not show up for breakfast with the rest of the party. Later in the day, you spot him at the bar using his portion of the treasure to 'self-medicate'.

With an appropriate amount of encouragement, you could convince Jess to put down the serving tray and join your group for one more foray. The reputation that the party is developing helps to convince her that you all could be more successful with her help.

You will also have to promise her that she is not responsible for the rest of you in that she can avoid combat and make a hasty retreat if the party gets into a sticky combat situation. She will, of coarse, stick around and help the party as long as her life is not directly threatened.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.