President Bush And President Hinckley

President Bush President Hinckley - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 4th Jan, 2007 - 1:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Many meetings together...
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2006 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

PRESIDENT BUSH AND PRESIDENT HINCKLEY MEET FOR A FOURTH TIME
See https://www.sltrib.com/ci_4271005

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - President Bush met with Latter-day Saint leaders early Thursday morning in the Church's Administration Building in downtown Salt Lake City. President Gordon B. Hinckley greeted the United States president in his office, and Thomas S. Monson and James E. Faust, the counselors in the First Presidency, joined in the meeting. This was President Hinckley's fourth such meeting with President Bush.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2006 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Hinckley President Bush President

President Hinckley is so wonderfully personable, and so able to express himself in a diplomatic and loving way. I really like the comment President Bush made about President Hinckley.

It was Hinckley's 94th birthday, June 23, 2004, and Bush praised the Mormon leader for having the "heart of a servant but the gifts of a leader. Through his discipline and faithfulness, he has proven a worthy successor to the many fine leaders before him," Bush said at a White House ceremony. "His church has given him its highest position of trust, and today this wise and patriotic man receives his country's highest civil honor."

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

President Bush And President Hinckley Studies Doctrine Mormon

I was completely unaware of this interaction between the president of our country and the president of our church. I should pay more attention! This definately makes me proud to be an American, but even more proud to be LDS! Thanks for sharing that!

Reconcile Edited: CrysGarcia on 19th Nov, 2006 - 9:04pm

3rd Jan, 2007 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

President Hinckley's meetings remind me of the meetings of old when the Prophets met with the heads of the secret combinations. Sometimes you have to keep tabs on the bad guys.

4th Jan, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

If I read your post correctly then you are saying that Pres. Bush is a 'bad guy', if not how can such a meeting remind you of that?

4th Jan, 2007 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Yes, I believe that Pres. Bush is not a good man. He is an admitted member of a Satanic group and has shown in the past that he can act like a righteous man but do evil things in the background like drugs, corruption, etc... The Prophet can support the U.S. and try and influence its leadership by meeting with this man, even though he may not be who most think he is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2007 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

President Bush President Hinckley

Pres. Bush is a member of a Satanic group? You are talking about the 'New World Order'? We have some other Threads that deal with this more specifically in the other Boards (keep in mind they are not LDS) where you can go brave and give evidence:

The New World Order (Mature access)

New World Order - Alex Jones

4th Jan, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

President Bush President Hinckley Mormon Doctrine Studies

The group that I am talking about is the Skull and Bones secret society. New World Order is a related subject but not the same thing. Why am I always referred to some other post when I am trying to make a point relevant to the topic at hand?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: President Bush And President Hinckley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,