Kengreen Introduction - Page 15 of 16

Thank you. Thank you for telling me that. - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th May, 2016 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Post Date: 6th May, 2016 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 153
Flag Posts: 197
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 198.53 FP
Charm: 8

Kengreen Introduction - Page 15

Your writing could be a great way to introduce a story or even a scenario in an Role-playing Game. Since it starts in the middle of something and gets cut off its like reading the equivalent of a movie trailer.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Dec, 2008 - 10:54pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2016 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

Yeah, I tend to parachute the reader into the story, letting them scramble to their feet and try to catch up. Sometimes I think that's cruel of me.

Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 93
Flag Posts: 105
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 246.84 FP
Charm: 0

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hey, the ideal job for you: script writer. If you're stuff is like really good you could see it in some movie and make some big bucks. Have you thought about doing something like that?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Sep, 2009 - 11:11am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th May, 2016 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Page 15 Introduction Kengreen

Yes. Writing screenplays is something I would love to do.I really should try doing one. I'm using this year as my apprenticeship, and what better time to try new things?

Post Date: 26th May, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.1%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Introduction Kengreen

Why do your stories have references to "Boobs" so often? In today's story that part where you say "I'll let you touch my… " didn't you write those lines before, in another post? I remember reading them.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

Why do I use "Boobs" so often? Good question. I think it's because "Boobs" is such a funny word. It's fun to say, even. And I'm terribly immature, which is why I write dumb, sexy funny stories.

And you're right, I have used the line before. 'Diplomacy' is the cut-down-for-length version of 'Encounter at Dumbpoint', which I posted a few days ago.

I'm in a writing group that has a ten page limit, and that works out to about 2300 words. I have a hard time telling stories in less than 3000, but I'm trying to learn. There is so much to learn.

Today's offering is an attempt to write something more serious, more mature. I don't think I do serious as as well as I do funny, but I'm still pretty new to all this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 93
Flag Posts: 105
Activity: 0.5%
[+] Gain: 246.84 FP
Charm: 0

Kengreen Introduction - Page 15

For me, today's story is better than the last one Stacia is talking about. I like how you bring life into the dialogue, keep it up!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Sep, 2009 - 11:11am
Signature:
Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

Thank you. Thank you for telling me that. Writing these crazy stories is like dropping stones in a well, and listening for the splash. I'm still finding my way, blinding bumping into things, mixing metaphors. I'm still searching for the right balance of funny, sexy, sad, dramatic, and I don't know that I'll ever get it right. If I actually manage to write 52 this year, some of them are bound to be dogs. But maybe one of them will be a gem.

I can't promise you that I'll ever write something worthwhile.

But I can promise you that I will continue to try.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,