Kengreen Introduction - Page 4 of 16

Hi KenGreen, you are getting integrated well. - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Sep, 2015 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 4

Oh, I'm sorry. I had just answered a different post in the Role-playing Game section, and I thought you were you of the other players. Artemis is a character in the Sci Fi roleplaying game I'm in. It's kind of silly, really.

But I'm glad you're enjoying my posts. I love writing about art.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,398
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Kengreen

What's kind of silly that you're in a Role-playing Game or that the name of your character is Artemis?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I don't know. Both. Neither, maybe. I mean, the whole point of role-playing games is to pretend to be somebody else, right? Somebody else, living in an imaginary world. Because the real world I live in is so unrelentingly banal. Socrates said (I think it was Socrates), "The unexamined life is not worth living", but, In my experience, examining one's life makes it unbearable. So I distract myself by making pictures and playing games. I don't know if that's silly, or sad, or what.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Page 4 Introduction Kengreen

Ken you write with words of someone stressed out. I hope you are managing things okay. Glad you like Role-playing Games to get rid of some of the dullness its a great way to release and just be something or someone other than yourself.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

You're very kind. Tell me, what other interests do you have, in addition to art, and role playing?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Kengreen Introduction

Oh you picked up I like art too huh? Reading, a bit of fashion, a bit of time with my family and friends and I also like controversial topics. I tend to extend myself in more than the Role-playing Games although that is why I originally came.

If you're interested I'm in a super hero Role-playing Game and also the modern drama but JB has not started a new scenario for that one yet.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 4

I'm interested in fashion, in a very peripheral sense. I'm learning 3D modeling, and most of what I do is making crazy Science Fiction costumes for my Poser figures. I wish I could send you a link to my Flickr page, but I don't have my 100 posts yet, so I can't. Last year, I was doing glamour photography. I actually got kind of good at it.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Hi KenGreen, you are getting integrated well. Just to touch on your comment about the link. External links here are only for source materials. For instance, the source of a news report or manual. For what you want to do you will use the Classifieds button in the Art board and make an ad. See the Classified Ads & Your Links section to understand more.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,