Kengreen Introduction - Page 5 of 16

So we both have Chef skills? If so we can - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Sep, 2015 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 5

Thanks, but I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm not intending to post ads for merchandise. I just use my Flickr stream to share my art work, in case anybody might be interested in seeing it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kengreen

I know Ken, its called "Classifieds" But what it does is enables you to start a Thread saying something like "This is Ken's Art" With a description and link to whatever. That is the standard here and the way it is done. Maybe I'm not explaining it well enough so you can look at this: Posting links to External Web Sites.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,398
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Cool, you can also use the gallery on this site to show your best stuff no need to worry about posting a link to some other place. Plus it will enable me to comment on it while I'm logged in. To be honest I really don't use Flickr or Instagram or any of those sites and don't care to either.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Kengreen

I've looked at the rules for classified ads, and I guess the best thing I could for the time being is just post things to the member's gallery. I've already posted a couple of things there, and was pleasantly surprised that somebody commented on them.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.2%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Kengreen

Hi there! Don't stop at Future Earth please also create a character for World of Medieval the system is the same as FE. We need more hands. Thank you so much! wink.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

Looks like both of us are being recruited for another game.

I am currently in FE with you as Gault. Looking forward to more interactions. Just don't eat the MREs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 5

Well, if we can find a produce stand in this katzenjammer jungle, maybe I can cook up something you like.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

So we both have Chef skills? If so we can open a road side stand.when we retire.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,