Kengreen Introduction - Page 7 of 16

I'm glad to hear that. Honestly, the - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Oct, 2015 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 7

I'm looking at this World of Medival game, and I'm wondering what the mortality rate is.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Introduction Kengreen

Hi KenGreen, I'm not too sure I understand your question but support for that game is here: World of Medieval Support & Questions. If you are indirectly asking if you can join it then you need 3 more core posts first since you are already in one of JB's games.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I apologize. My question was poorly worded. I was wondering how often characters die in these games. But even that is an unfair question for me to ask, since so much depends on the characters actions. What class of character does the current group need? I was thinking of making a fighter, but if you need a their or cleric, I could do that instead.

Reconcile Edited: KenGreen on 14th Oct, 2015 - 11:45am

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2015 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Introduction Kengreen

I understand now, thanks for clarifying it however like I said, you can use the World of Medieval Support & Questions about that game. Each Role-playing Game has its own support thread so players can also assist. It is better to use that and keep your introduction free for stuff about troubles you are having with general features of the site.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,400
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Kengreen

You might live longer if you're a super hero: Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

Yeah, maybe. I don't how soon I'll be joining another game. I joined the Future Earth game thinking it would be a fun writing exercise, but I think my writing style just annoys the other players, which isn't fair to them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.1%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Kengreen Introduction - Page 7

Don't be silly Ken. I don't know why you would think that. I saw you complaining and I was just trying to give you tips because I've been here a long time and I think you were just reading it all wrong. Reading us wrong too, apparently.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

I'm glad to hear that. Honestly, the last thing I'd want to do is ruin the game for everybody else. And I was kind of afraid I was doing just that. I was having so much fun with the writing, I went a little nuts with it. So I was banging out paragraphs when sentences would have done the job.(And, look, I just realized, I'm doing it again.)

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,