Kengreen Introduction - Page 9 of 16

Thank you. I'll have to look into - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 3:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 9

I'm sorry about that. I'll try again. I'm on this page: Source 7z

I hope that's where I'm supposed to be doing this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Kengreen

Nothing to be sorry about, the fault is on our part so I apologize. I also successfully got your Combat Roll submission, thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

KenGreen, you are still relatively new to the Community, so I wanted to point you towards other Role-playing Games you can join since mine is now closed.

At the moment the Role-playing Games taking on Characters seem to be in the Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder realm. I believe the current Traveller Role-playing Game is booked up but I have read where you may have an interest in being a GM, so that is also an option for you and your descriptive talents.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Page 9 Introduction Kengreen

Thank you. That was very kind of you. I may check out those games at a future date.

I read your earlier post about why you're stepping back from running games, and I'd like to say that I wish you the best of luck. May God grant you the strength to face the challenges that lie before you.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Kengreen

Thank you much for your words. I was perusing some of the Threads and saw you mentioned wanting to participate in a few Role-playing Games. From what little I saw with the way you handled Artemis you have a good role-playing background and may like to consider running an Role-playing Game, any you like - Science Fiction, Horror or Anime even better. I have some Boards that need some veteran Game Masters whose stay isn't going to be fleeting.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

I'm curious about blogging. I've using MS Word for the writing. When I copy and paste to Facebook, the spacing gets all weird (It left-justifies, and refuses to do anything else. I can't even edit it within Facebook to make it look right. As soon as I hit the "Post" button, the text gets all stupid again. I blame Mark Zuckerberg personally.)

So I'm wondering if I can post here with more luck. The idea of blogging here does appear to me, for purely narcissistic reasons. And once I post this, I will have hit the 100 post minimum. So it almost seems like a pity to pass this opportunity up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kengreen Introduction - Page 9

KenGreen, I wanted to bring what you asked here so the importance of that Thread you started isn't detracted by all the technicalities of setting up a Blog.

You can go to the Public Member Blogs section and start a new Thread for your Blog. The formatting here is different than MS Word. You will be able to keep the spaces during copy and paste but not if you use the bold or italics but I believe you know how to get that effect as you've been Posting here awhile already.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

Thank you. I'll have to look into that. I guess I'll need to figure out the actual rules for the challenge, and make that my first post. Sounds like a good project for tomorrow.

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,