Kengreen Introduction - Page 10 of 16

I have read all your stories. I think you - Page 10 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Feb, 2016 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Kengreen Introduction - Page 10

No problem. At anytime you can also open Solo Role-playing Game Blogs in any one of the Role-playing Game Board where you tell your own fantasy story and you can choose to go it alone or state if anyone can join in. For example: A Young Woman's Tale.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

I think I'd just like to start with the writing blog and see how well I can manage that. From what I've read here, the first step is to formally request a blog.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You can go ahead. See the updated instructions here: Blogging 101. Basically, start it as you would any new Topic and after its approved it is made public.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 10 Introduction Kengreen

international QUOTE (KenGreen)
When I paste my story, everything gets shoved to the left.

Please elaborate. Text should left align, that's normal. I sent you an Email, please Reply with the document in Word so I can see the layout you are looking for.

UPDATE: I see what you are referring to now. You have put an indent on each line which online is not necessary especially because of mobile devices as it makes the text look even more weird. Remember, when you use Word to create your document you are doing so using a full screen. You have to envision how it looks for someone on a phone.

You could create some space between lines by making a double space if you want and use the bold tags to highlight your title but that's completely up to you.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

I didn't even think about people reading this on their phones.

I guess the best thing to do is just leave things the way they are. As long as you can read it, and it makes sense, there's no point in changing anything.

I'm going to post the last installment of the Stowaway Saga tomorrow. I'm still not sure what next week's story is going to be.

Reconcile Edited: KenGreen on 4th Feb, 2016 - 12:20pm

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 100
Flag Posts: 102
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.8%
[+] Gain: 134.05 FP
Charm: none

Kengreen Introduction

I think what you're doing takes a lot of commitment so hats off to you on your new year's resolution.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Jun, 2015 - 9:26pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2016 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 10

The hardest part of being creative is giving yourself permission. I wish I had started this years ago. I'm having a ball, typing out this crazy stuff.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 10

I have read all your stories. I think you have a bit of a talent and some of the stories look like they can go farther and maybe even be published. Keep on writing. I know I would if I had more of this talent.

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,