Kengreen Introduction - Page 11 of 16

And today, I took a small step into horror. - Page 11 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Feb, 2016 - 11:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (16) »
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 11

Thank you for posting that. Knowing somebody is out there reading is what keeps me going. If it weren't for this blog and my group, I would have have quit by now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.4%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Introduction Kengreen

Don't give up, you just started. I remember this from the newsletter but I have a question. Its supposed to be 52 stories for the year right? So why are you writing one every day?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2016 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Creative juices ebb and flow with everything else. I am sure you will find the time and the subject to write about. Even to expand on some of the shorter stories or continuation of the longer ones.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2016 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Page 11 Introduction Kengreen

I just hammered out a new ending for the Exile saga. I seem to be addicted to happy endings. Then again, Darla deserves a little happiness.

I guess I really need to write a stand alone story for this week's part of the 52 challenge. To be honest, I've already lost count, so I don't know whether I'm ahead or behind.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

52 week challenge is one per week with this being the third week of February that means you should be on story number 7 thus I think you are ahead more than a little.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

Oh, good. It would be really embarrassing to fail this. I've been beating my brains trying to come up with an original story today, but all I've hammered out is an awkward conversation between Kathy Keen and Dr. Heinous. When I started this nonsense, I thought I'd be writing about spaceships and lasers, but I keep writing about difficult relationships instead.

If this writing is therapy, what happens if it actually works? If I resolve all my neurosis, will I still be able to make up stories?

Perhaps I shouldn't be so eager to slay my demons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction - Page 11

Nothing wrong with space ships or lazers. You can also write about other things too. You seem to have a nice flare for Sci fi and for fantasy even a nice mix of both.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2016 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 11

And today, I took a small step into horror. I'm all over the place. Today's offering is a little short, and a little rough. Like most of what I write, it has a lot of heart and not much brain. Hope you enjoy it.

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,