Kengreen Introduction - Page 12 of 16

Maybe you'll like today's - Page 12 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Mar, 2016 - 9:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2016 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 122
Flag Posts: 124
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 156.92 FP
Charm: none

Kengreen Introduction - Page 12

For your latest poem did you get inspiration from last night? wink.gif Keep up your goal you're doing great so far.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 22nd Jun, 2015 - 2:40am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kengreen

It's funny you should ask that. "In our Room" came out the ending of "Exile to Paradise." I ended "Exile" with Olivia and Darla climbing the stairs to the upper room of the tavern Olivia had just purchased. For some reason, that image just stuck with me. The two of them starting out the their new life together, working the tavern every day, and grabbing a few precious hours of alone time after.

And thank you so much for writing me. Knowing you're out there is what keeps me going. You're the reason I haven't given up yet.

You're helping me get this done, and I am grateful.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Have you tried doing a outline of a story. Give yourself a path to follow to key events you wish to happen? Then go back and add a little to each event at a time to slowly build the bridge from one key event to another? I have heard it helps but never tried it myself.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2016 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Page 12 Introduction Kengreen

I have never successfully outlined a story. I wish I could. I have tried in the past, but have always stopped cold. The way I'm currently proceeding is, I write a bunch of exploratory text in order to find something that looks like an idea, then pound out something that looks like a story. Then I desperately try to change things in an attempt to make it make sense. It's probably the least efficient way of making stories, but that's my current method. I'm hoping to develop better work practices. Maybe that's what this project will teach me.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.1%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Introduction Kengreen

You have an interesting blog but I have issues with the way you refer to your wife its a turn off.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction

You're right. I do kid around too much. Despite the things I say, she truly is the world to me. I wouldn't be able to do any of this if it wasn't for her. I owe her everything, and she's is infinitely more than I deserve.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2016 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.1%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Kengreen Introduction - Page 12

Then show it in your writings if you really mean it. Write something that will make her happy and then show it to her. Any man will tell you that once your woman is happy you are automatically happy.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2016 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

Kengreen Introduction
A Friend

Kengreen Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 12

Maybe you'll like today's offering better. It's another story about interspecies love, in an unconventional relationship. It's kind of weird, but so is everything else I do.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Kengreen Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,