Seankoehler Introduction

Seankoehler Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Seankoehler Introduction
A Friend

Seankoehler Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm an old school Dungeons & Dragons roleplayer and looking forward to getting to know other like-minded individuals like myself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Seankoehler

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Seankoehler Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Sean! Which specific version of Dungeons & Dragons did you want to play? I can help you get there fast.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Seankoehler Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Seankoehler

Hello,
I've only ever played second edition. I was pointed here and like the idea, but as of right now I am going through the rules and regulations to cross my t's and dot my I's.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Seankoehler

For that edition of Dungeons & Dragons you may want to start here: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters.

The rules are here to protect the posters from those up to no good, so don't worry, you are here for the right reason. wink.gif

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Seankoehler Introduction
A Friend

Seankoehler Introduction

I also dabble in Lovecraftian style writing. If there is a forum that caters to that I would love to be directed to that as well. I do hear that we are a rare breed. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,079
Flag Posts: 51,736
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,619.27 FP
Charm: 394

Seankoehler Introduction

Welcome Sean, you remember me - the coder wink.gif. I've never heard of "Lovecraftian", seems gory or is it like Call of Cthulhu? Would it fit general audiences?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Seankoehler Introduction
A Friend

Seankoehler Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Well lovecraftian is horror and deals with "Cosmic horror". Yes Call of Chthulu is Lovecraft. I will look into general audience.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Seankoehler Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,