Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 9 of 15

I have kept track of the xp (Mostly) and it - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 8:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 15 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 9

The Repentant Soldier says...

Kindof feel like this game has stalled again; its been several days since anyone has posted anything. I have held off on anything further for Alexi assuming that he is still at the tavern speaking with Brennic and with the Dungeon Masters last post I figured Gradard would end up there as well and we would go from there.

Should I go ahead and move this forward or wait for a response from one of the other players?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

You would be right Alexi. I cannot continue without you all taking actions, currently you are all at the Inn (Maybe not Gradard, or he is just coming in) done some conversation, and then you are all still sitting there doing nothing.

Being the Dungeon Master, I am the world, but if you all don't move in it, I cannot move either. So please take some initiative to continue everyone.

As to the Map Rhovador, it is fairly simple. You are at the bottom of it in the center in Oharius. There is a wall/fortified line to the east and west of Oharius which links up to a huge horseshoe shaped mountain range. It is a huge basin for want of a better word with a sizable lake in the very center of the map. There is a tiny island in the middle of the lake. The capital is on the East side of this lake. The capital is named Silvirum. There are many roads linking the numerous cities in this basin, with the largest named. The closest one to the north of Oharius is called Danum. Marking to the north west just inside the basin in the mountain range is the shovel and pick axe symbol denoting mining operations. From what you have heard much of the land in this Basin is very fertile so this area is a massive exporter of staples such as barley, oats, and other grains.

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 23rd Nov, 2015 - 5:18am

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hi Zudguard and players, I am interested in creating a Druid character and joining your game. This way I could take over some of the role of the Cleric which left. Zudguard, should I go ahead? Do you think you could integrate a Druid into the game at this point or else can you suggest another class that would be acceptable? I will start building the character in the meantime to save time in case that is acceptable.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Sounds good Miles. I think rather than writing you in you have taken his place so to speak. (A little out of integration ideas but we do need more people)

Not a heap changes, (Please read up on the nightmare at the start of the story.) you will be temporarily cured of it but with it vividly in your mind. You have also picked up a Mysterious stone (Picked it up in page 19 if you want more context) with symbols that seem to tickle the back of your memory.

I shall also note at this time. Gradard, Cadmus gave you a stone token, with a stylized badger etched into one side, not an animal. (Might not have been clear)

Welcome to the adventure Milesprower, have a good read up of what you can and join in when you have your character ready.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2015 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Zudguard, there are a few online world generators that might help you make a map quickly and easily - the ones I know of are the donjon fantasy world generator and Hexographer.

Also, I have read all of both threads. Whether or not I remember it all is another matter!

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2015 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cheers Aerendyle. I am aware or map generators.

Skreed, feel free to react to Aerendyle's rolls as you see fit, I don't have the right to decide on the outcome of those types of rolls

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 9

A question about XP - I see there has not been any awarded yet in the adventure despite a few fights. What rule are you following for leveling up?

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

I have kept track of the xp (Mostly) and it hasn't been enough to level up yet. It will be happening soon however. I am planning on just telling people they level up when the exp fits

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 2nd Dec, 2015 - 8:08am

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.