Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 17 of 48

The chamber is as silent as a tomb. The flicker - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 8:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 48 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2015 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 17

"Foul being of the light! I shall take great pleasure in turning you upon your friends." He smiles a terrible smile, teeth all rotted and broken

Before he manages anything, Rhovador shoots off an arrow grazing the fanatic in the side [roll:16 DMG:7]

Fixing you (Cadmus) with his gaze, he begins a complicated series of patterns with his hands, along to a groaning chant. You stare in horror as you recognise the unholy spell and feel your will sapping away. (The spell: command) Murmuring a short prayer to Lathander you force your will to overcome the effects[roll wisdom save:12, pass] causing another shriek of rage from your foe.

Skreed meets the fanatic in the middle, neatly stepping aside a hastily raised Kriss (Wavy dagger), and chopping down on his unprotected side[attack:14, hit, DMG:8].

Flicking your hands out to start the spell/whirling your blade when you see a hint of rat, Cadmus and Alexi, none dare to attack after the first one gets bathed in flame then chopped down by the two of you covering the party.

Brennic nails the tiefling to the floor with the trident just in time for Gradard to finish the Tiefling off with a bolt of fire. [none of you missed and I couldn't knock him out due to ranged attacks sorry!]

The battle is over almost before it starts.... The Tiefling falling dead somewhat anticlimactically before you all draw your second breath. The place falls silent.... Nothing but your heartbeats and a multitude of candles absolutely covering the walls. You now notice the faint waxy smell coming from them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2015 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cadmus steps forward. "Well, we seem to work quite well as a team. You have all displayed impressive prowess, and nary a scratch for me to mend as a result."

He compliments each member as he walks by. "Well-struck, Brennic. Your cast was excellent." "Impressive fire, Master Wizard." "Nicely done, Skreed. I knew you would show the might of your people (Soothingly, mindful of his rage)" "Thanks for helping me with the rearguard, Alexi."

He walks up to the body and kneels down. With two fingers, he closes the zealot's eyes. "I fear your choices have earned you an afterlife in torment if you pledged your soul to dark gods, but if you were merely mad or cursed, I pity you. I shall ensure that foul magics do not take your body as a plaything," He mutters. He swiftly enacts funerary rites of non-denominational blessing upon the body to appease the spirit so it does not return as a hungry undead (Religion roll). As he does so, he looks over the possessions of the dead man, laying them out next to him for the party to see and observe. He scans them briefly for profane or cursed relics. (Second Religion roll)

"Master Gradard, surely there must be some enchantment worked into the instrument this man played upon. Is there yet a danger from it?" Cadmus gestures to the organ-like instrument.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2015 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If the rats are still here & seem to remain in their fevered, aggitated state Skreed keeps attacking them (Dungeon Master can make the rolls as needed)... [don't want to waste Rage]

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2015 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic retrieves his weapon and adopts a defensive posture covering Gradard as he investigates the organ. He pays little regard to the now dead devil-man but is a bit surprised at the colour of it's blood.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cadmus walks over to the candles to investigate any odd smells or any occult influences once his ritual is complete.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gradard walks over to inspect the organ and the things that the organist had on him. "Unfortunately, friends, I am in need of a perl and an owl feather in order to use my spell to identify the magic in these things. Let me think if I can remember anything from my studies" [Does Gradard know anything about the organ, rats, or organ player based on his studies as a sage? Some rolls included]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2015 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 17

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi keeps his head on a swivel while the others examine the body and the chamber. He glances over at the dead Teifling "Vile creature" He grimaces in disgust "Sent to his deserved grave...seems too easy though."

Nodding at Cadmus in response to the clerics words to him, Alexi looks around the chamber at the candles "Perhaps we are dealing with some sort of cult?"

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

The chamber is as silent as a tomb. The flicker of candle light waves to and fro as drafts of air pull them this way and that. There is nothing in the way of symbols on the walls or floors or organ.

Saying the last rites over the Tiefling's body you feel at peace Cadmus, something has ended. He has, his tortured soul, been laid to rest. His personal effects are meagre, A small tome, with spells you would rather not read. (Command, inflict wounds, hold person). A small pouch, containing 2 gold, 12 silver and 8 copper. A funny 5 sided dice is his last possession. None of you can make anything special or magical other than the ordinary (A tome of magic) about any of it.

The organ boggles your mind Gradard it is a crazy haphazard collection of pipes of differing lengths and angles and size, some even have corners in them, bending the normally straight pipes behind and in front of one another. Pressing a note causes a blast on one of the pipes. Not of any pitch you are familiar with however.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.