Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 18 of 48

Alexi says nothing about Skreed's - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2015 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 48 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 18

Gradard copies the spells into his spellbook. "Do you guys mind if I take the 5 sided dice? Intriguing..."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cadmus looks at everything one last time, making certain to himself that nothing was missed and bathing every part in the room, if only for a moment or two, in holy light from his shield to exorcise the dark from the deeds that were performed in this room.

"It seems certain this this unfortunate was a simple madman, acting alone and driven by the tainted blood that was his legacy. But how was he able to cause the rats to grow to such an unusual size? If it was through the infernal contraption," He says, pointing at the organ, "Then we need Skreed to smash it right now."

"We need to take the body back as evidence of our success. Skreed, would you mind shouldering this burden for us? Gradard, if that book is as blasphemous as it looks, I would urge caution in plumbing its depths, lest a seed of evil be deposited in your wondering mind. The die looks harmless enough, however. I shall examine things in further measure tomorrow, asking Lathander to peer into what is invisible to our eyes and minds regarding any further wickedness."

Checking one last time to ensure nothing of value has been lost or left behind, Cadmus prepares for the return trip to Jyratis' village with the others.

Out of Character: : The Perception roll is for a final check for secret hiding places, treasure or passages.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2015 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Skreed pulls the organ away from the wall (Tipping it over if possible) and attempts to splinter it with a few well placed axe swings.

Once done with that he props the Tiefling's corpse up as best he can and beheads it. "No need to carry the whole body... " He grasps the head with one hand and lets the group know he is ready to leave when they are.

Reconcile Edited: Skreed on 2nd Nov, 2015 - 4:23pm

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

[Since no one has mentioned it, I will retrieve the Kriss and its sheath (Should there be a sheath either in the room or on the teifling's body). ]

[What method are we using for treasure disbursement?
Party coffer?
Immediate division?
The law of possession?
Some other method?
]

Reconcile Edited: Ocdelguy on 3rd Nov, 2015 - 8:52pm

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Out of Character: : That's certainly something we should discuss as the group forms. Since no one else looked at the kris blade and the Dungeon Master did not tell me that they appeared to be obviously evil, I don't have a problem with you claiming it.

Cadmus looks at Skreed moving the body, misunderstanding his intentions until the meaty thump of the severed head hitting the ground informs him of the body's fate. He glances over, turning a shade paler. "Ah, well, very practical, I suppose..." He says, avoiding the gruesome spectacle. He asks, "Do you have a sack for that? There'll be a trail of gore the rats will certainly follow otherwise." He ignores Rhovador's claiming of the dagger.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brennic looks round nervously.

"Are we done here? This place is creepy. I'ld rather not tarry and be inflicted with the same madness that took the devil-man."

Brennic will then lead the party out back to the buried village once everyone is ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 18

"These don't bleed long." Skreed offers in response to Cadmus, shaking the Tiefling's head lightly to help the remaining fluid drain. He then uses a candle to seal the stump in wax. "No sack needed. Lets go."

4th Nov, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi says nothing about Skreed's actions, appearing almost disinterested as though it is a scene that he has seen more than once and no longer has any impact on his sensibilities. He makes no claim on the kris blade either but takes his position at the rear of the column once again as the party leaves the chamber and makes its way back to the village.

Out of Character: : The way I've handled treasure in other campaigns is to set aside about 10% of the loot for a "Party treasury" And then divide the remaining spoils between the party members as evenly as possible.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 4th Nov, 2015 - 10:53pm

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.