Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 20 of 48

Skreed drops the head on the ground between - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Nov, 2015 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 48 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2015 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 20

"She won't let you in you know, you have had your meeting." You turn to see the girl once more. She is sitting aside a rat the side of a pony. Reaching down to pat it behind the ears she continues. "Name's Lilith by the way, I really should thank you for returning my Ainsel. He really is a dear."

Adopting a more serious tone. "Thank you for your services down here, all of you, but we do not walk in the light Cadmus, and will never. Our path is, well let's just say your god and ours don't keep in contact. Here is your gift, being of light." She tosses the Gem of brightness and a small token(Stylized badger on one side) to you. "The word is unfixed to activate the gem, I trust you can come up with a suitable one. You will not find us here again."

Nodding to the rest of the party she pats her companion and they amble off.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2015 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cadmus nods thoughtfully. "I didn't expect them to change their ways, only to see possibilities. Only fools deal in absolutes." He hands the gem and badger to Brennic. "We'll distribute these when we've had a chance to set down how we are to share wealth as a group. I have no need for the gem, of course, but it is very useful in all probability."

He turns around, shoulders his pack, then pauses. "I was borne to this place while I was unconscious. I trust that you know the way out?" He follows the group out of the sewers at this point.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2015 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Skreed is undeterred and continues toward the refuse pile.

"What do I do with this?" He Ponders aloud to himself, referencing the head in his hand.

8th Nov, 2015 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Page 20 RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

"Give it to Camelia" Alexi says to Skreed as he walks with him "It would perhaps serve as proof to the captain of the guard that we have dealt with the problem."

Putting his hand on Skreed's shoulder to try to stop his forward momentum (Though if Skreed resists he will let go) Alexi says to him, "Forget about that pile of refuse. I believe we have fulfilled our duty here and it would seem the elder has no desire to meet with us again. Perhaps we should just return to the surface. Lilith there has provided us with a reward for our services, and I feel that these 'people' would appreciate being left in peace."

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Finding your way back to the surface, the party is not accosted on the way. Banging on the large wooden door you came through and calling out, the Guards open the door cautiously. Bright light emanates through the door, blinking in the harsh light of several lanterns you see almost a score of guardsmen, armed to the teeth.

Seeing you, many of them visibly slump down. "Gods be praised, this has been a long night, come in come in!"

They hustle you through the door and slam it shut behind you. "Someone! Get Camelia [A half Orc Captain of the Guard to refresh memories], she will want to know about the return of the Adventurers.

Leaving the cellar you come out into the dim light of dawn, just as Camelia comes quick marching towards you. "Tell me! What news! Have you solved our troubles?....I see you have picked up a couple of friends too....underground?...." She scratches the back of her head.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cadmus smiles wanly. "If you sought an eradication of the rats from your sewer, I am afraid that is impossible. If, more reasonably, you sought the end of the menace that would have used those same rats to attack the people who walk int he light of mighty Lathander, I can assure you that we have succeeded." He nods grimly at Skreed's burden.

"As we have not met, I am Dawnbringer Cadmus Olgarian, cleric of Lathander. I met up with these good adventurers in the tunnels and have joined with them. I am at your service, should you have need, but we are seeking remedy from a divine illness," He says to the captain, bowing slightly.

He turns to look at the group. "Speaking of which, do you have any leads to the solution of the puzzle we share? I am afraid my search led me to the tunnels, presumably driven by the gods to find you. If you have, or if you have further tasks, you have my services and the power of the sun-god I serve." He gives them his best smile, only slightly diminished by fatigue.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 20

[After the party has finished talking to Camilla and the guards, Gradard would like to ask around town about buying any/all of the following:
- A perl (If the party has no objection to spending 100gp. This is needed for Gradards identify spell)
- A feather
- Any of the components needed to make Gradards steam pistol (See character chat)
At least, if the items are too expensive, Gradard would like to know where to get them.
Gradard would also like to spend the time and gold if possible to copying the spells from the organists spellbook.]

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

Skreed drops the head on the ground between where he and Camelia stand. "This one won't be causing too much more trouble." He pauses, looking down at the half orc for a moment before crassly adding, "I imagine if you sent this lot underground to take care of the Tiefling there must be some manner of reward involved."

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.