Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 25 of 48

There is definitely something about this newcomer - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 48 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 25

Gradard takes out his moving 'jack In the box' toy to entertain the children if there are any. Gradard is also suspicious and weary of the fact that the villagers seem to be in no threat. Gradard watches his back and every few seconds he scans the building line and side paths for any suspicious activity.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

[Once more, if you are unsure of a roll, do some anyway and I can apply the appropriate modifier. Perception would have worked, or even investigation I would have accepted. Feel free to decide for yourself so I don't need to ask you to roll this...or that, as it slows down an otherwise slow format. If I don't like the skill you picked I can always just use the roll anyways for a different skill.]

The farmers appear to have knives at their belts, they use them sometimes over dinner to carve the meat or do a little whittling of wood. From simple observation nothing else appears apparent.

There is a clutch of children. They play on the edges of the evening merriment, being shooed away by the adults if they get in the way. Some of them are quite happy to have a play with the toy, however most of them are up and running around, chasing after each other and the like. Gradard with your perception roll of 13 you just see a happy village. Nothing moves in the dark...unless it is a child creeping up on each other or their kin.

As the evening wears on a few of the village folk drift back to their homes for rest, doing their best to ensure their kids come with them ("I don'' wanna! I wanna play with the older ones! And the like)

An older half elf approaches the party when there are but few left around the fire. "I am Arun, the..." He smiles a wry smile, "What passes for a leader here. What brings ones such as you to our peaceful hamlet?"

30th Nov, 2015 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi stands behind Brennic and slightly to his right eyeing Arun, still somewhat suspicious. He decides that Brennic would probably be the most diplomatic in this situation and thus steps aside to allow his companion to speak on their behalf. Alexi remains on edge and continues to eye the perimeter of the village as if he expecting things to go awry any second and he shifts nervously, his hand occasionally going unconsciously to the hilt of his sword.

Alexi Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll)

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic looks up from where he has been playing at wrestling contests with a pile of children. He extricates himself from the mob of youngsters..

"We had heard you had some goblin trouble. We may of gotten the name of the village wrong. Is this Brixia? It is of no import, the day was pleasant, the march here invigorating and the company here pleasant."

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Skreed stands awkwardly trying to figure out what to do with his hands. He has become accustomed to the affectation of carrying his axe a certain way out of necessity (It being too long-hafted to keep across his back or anything like that). He feels a bit naked.

He experiments a bit, trying to find a natural and comfortable way to carry a dagger in one or both hands until noticing the strange looks he was getting walking around the fire-lit hamlet with a drawn weapon.

Finally he settled on using his spear as a makeshift walking stick, taking care to keep the head a safe distance from anyone who might get nicked (Especially himself).

When the half elf approaches and inquires as to the group's business, Skreed defers to his traveling companions, nodding in their direction to direct the elder's attention to someone who might be able to answer his querie.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A tall elven figure detaches from the shadows in the direction of the roadside and moves smoothly towards Skreed. When he gets closer he approaches the giant with arms wide and a bowed head, as if trying to calm an angry bear. "Hold sir!" he says, "You must be Skreed. I am a friend, sent by Cadmus to aid you. I have marched all this day in your footsteps. See, I have a letter of introduction."

He holds out a piece of paper at arm's length, secretly wondering if the barbarian can read it.

[Aerendyl has below average charisma. Much more practised in dealing with animals, he will attempt to use a combination of persuasion and animal handling on Skreed]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 25

"This is Brixia. You have come to the right place. As to Goblins, none have threatened us here. Why do you ask? There is little of interest here as far as I can tell. We are fairly close to Oharius and have no major resources other than land. Hmmmmm..."

He stares off into the fire for a while, almost hypnotized by the dancing flames.

"Well...if there are Goblins around here they will be on the far side of the hill. We rarely go there, the land is rocky and useless for our animals and crops.... But surely we would have seen something if they are that close? Why wouldn't they be attacking us?"

2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

The Repentant Soldier says...

There is definitely something about this newcomer that Alexi doesn't like, though he can't quite isolate exactly what it is that he finds distasteful in the tall elf. Alexi eyes him cautiously and his eyes pass over the man sizing him up, but says nothing, waiting for Skreed's reply. He is unsure how to take Arun's response but the man seems straight forward enough and Alexi relaxes slightly though he remains vigilant and still fairly suspicious.

Arun's announcement that the village is not under any form of threat makes Alexi's heart sink somewhat and he feels a tinge of bitterness toward the white haired man that presented the quest to them as once again it seems that the job will serve only to increase the wealth or power of an individual. There are no villagers in peril, and therefore no means of offering some sort of penance to offset his sense of guilt, and the realization leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. Still, he needs the coin to survive may as well do the job and receive my payment he thinks more killing for coin

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.