Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 32 of 48

When it finally becomes obvious that Xurt - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Dec, 2015 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 48 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2015 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 32

[Now is a good time to start hiding my rolls I think. Due to conflicts of interest between what the player knows and what the character knows. I am still rolling however I don't plan to fudge the dice any time soon, it is more fun when I don't have total control. Oh and sure, the Goblin switches to Orcish after hearing you all speaking it.]

The goblin responds: "Sure sure! I'll lead you right to my den! You are my masters after all." He fidgets with the ropes, "I could serve you better without them! It is a bit hard to hop to my den!" He then appears puzzled...."But....you are my friends? How would I lead you to you? You are not in my den...why would you need to ask yourself questions?" [If somewhat confused he seems to be telling the truth]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Aerendyle unties the goblin's feet and extends a rope from his hands (Leaving them tied).

"Lead on to your den then please, after all this marching we can take a rest there. I'll just leave you tied to me for now so that we don't lose track of you in the forest, you being much more nimble than us lumbering oafs."

If the goblin sets off as asked, Aerendyle will motion to the others to keep their eyes open and will try to question the goblin about various things:

"What is your name? Are you familiar with a certain white haired man? How long have you been in the area? What is your relationship to the nearby village?"

17th Dec, 2015 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Repentant Soldier says...

All Alexi hears in the conversation between the goblin and his comrades is gibberish as he doesn't know Orcish aside from perhaps a few explatives or swear words he may have picked up on the battle field, but he keeps his head on a swivel as Aerendyl removes the rope from the goblins feet and they begin to move. His eyes scan the surroundings looking for anything out of place or signs of a potential ambush

Alexi Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll)

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2015 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic proceeds with the others, shield up and trident in hand. He is watchful for a potential ambush but more relaxed. Goblins are not as big as he imagined, just a smaller type of orc really. Also, the plan seems to be working. What could go wrong?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2015 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"My name is Xurt! A very simple name don't you think? I like it, short, to the point, not like Urgle or Murk, ick! I hate em. Left right left right walking down to cave, or was it hut? Maybe a hut in a cave? What do you think? Den somewhere over here I think or was it? Lets go in this direction!"

He takes off almost dragging you after him.

Out of Character:
Aerendyl please make a strength saving through, and a dexterity saving through as you try to hold onto the rope as the Goblin runs ahead.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2015 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The goblin zips away through the forest and Aerendyle fights to hang on to the rope!

"Slow down Xurt!" he yells as he goes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 32

If the goblin was tied at the Neck it would have been the classic "URK!" feet keep on moving, head stays where it is and he gets pulled onto the ground on his back.

Rather he tries to run off and you never let your guard down. His hands, tied as they are, get slammed into his sternum and he collapses, wheezing. Gasping for breath he finally manages to force out a few words. "You.. Want...to go...? Why.... Did.... You.... Stop... Me...? Come...on!

Leading you deeper into the woods (Eventually, after regaining his breath) the sign of Goblin passage slowly melts away. "Just around this tree! Under that bush! Across the clearing!..." The goblin prattles on. The day grows hot as the midday sun turns the forest into an almost sauna like experience (Not quite as intense but the forest is moist, the sun beams down, you get the idea)

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

When it finally becomes obvious that Xurt is leading him on, Aerendyle shouts "Halt!" and tries to put on the brakes. [Strength check below]

He faces the others with a sheepish look on his face - "Friends, this goblin is uncharacteristically clever and I am ashamed to say that he has outwitted us. He has told us nothing of value and has probably gotten us lost in this forest. I suggest we kill him now and then one of us scale a tree to try and plot a course back to town. Unskilled labour will earn us faster profits than this mad quest!"

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.