Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 33 of 48

The clearing is simply that, a clearing. As - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2015 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 48 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 33

Seeing an opportunity to be useful, Skreed attempts to corrals the Goblin using the rope to draw it into his grasp before grasping it by its hair and holding a dagger to its throat, pausing to look to Aerendyl and the others to confirm the sentence.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Xurt blurts out "Don't kill me don't kill me I know it is taking a while but it is a little longer! Not far now!"

The sun beams through the trees alternating with the shaded slightly misty areas.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Come on guys, we've come this far. We might as well see where he's taking us for a little longer. We have the numbers and we're keeping weary, not to mention I'm curious! Haheho!"

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 33 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"I agree with Gradard, we could be so close. We must not give up now. Also, we should not slay Xurt out of hand. He has done no ill, to us or the villagers. While most wretched, it is no crime to be a goblin."

To Xurt he will add. "We merely wish to speak with the goblins in this area and see what needs to be done. If you help us then you and your kin may survive and prosper."

22nd Dec, 2015 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

"I am inclined to agree with Aerendyl" Alexi says, his eyes still darting about looking for danger "The village appears to be safe and not in any form of imminent danger. This object may not be worth the time and effort especially given that our white haired friend was not entirely forthcoming with us. Who knows what else he failed to mention. There is still the person asking Brennic for help and if this quest delays us much further we may not make it back in time. I think, ask our little friend here how much further and how many goblins and orcs we may be dealing with here, and if we don't get any answers that satisfy us then I say we end this and return to the city."

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dagger in hand, Skreed considers the lack of consensus reason enough to stay his hand for a moment. Before deciding to let the wretch back to his feet, he looks to Xurt in an attempt to glean the sincerity of his claims (Whether he is being deceitful).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 33

Aerendyl gives Screed and the goblin a skeptical look. "Very well, let us follow the tricky little man some more, but if the sun sets and we are still going in random directions, I dare say the forest itself would make a better ally."

He makes use of the break to drink some water and eat some dried fruit from his pack before readying to set off again. He'll also cast his eye around the clearing to see if he spots anything unusual.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2015 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

The clearing is simply that, a clearing. As you look around Aerendyl you notice a deer, a small distance away. It glances up, looking directly at you, turns and starts walking off.

Skreed, you on the other hand, catch Xurt grinning, when Aerendyl's back is turned, It appears to be holding back a chuckle while staring disdainfully at the druid's lack of insight.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.