Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 37 of 48

Advancing round the corner, you encounter - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2016 - 7:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 48 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 37

Brennic readies his warhammer while noting where the trident fell for retrieval later.

"Let us see them scramble so when their legs are broken."

Brennic maintains formation as the heroes advance.

Reconcile Edited: WilliamD on 4th Jan, 2016 - 11:29pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"If that fool goblin hadn't wasted my spells I'd be able to heal people now" Aerendyl grumbles as he follows the others round the corner. Since his spell slots are exhausted he will switch to using Poison Spray for any enemies he spots from now on. If there is time, he will cast Guidance on Alexi.

Out of Character: Alexi, if there's time for Guidance you can add +1 to an attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
Out of Character: Poison Spray does 1d12 poison damage to a single creature within 10 feet only on a failed constitution save (DC 13).

Reconcile Edited: Milesprower on 5th Jan, 2016 - 1:56am

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gradard gets back into position second from the rear ready to fire another firebolt if he sees a goblin come into sight. The air smells of carbon and ozone from the previous firebolt that immolated the goblin head. Gradard wonders aloud why the more volatile magic spells made the air smell different.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 37 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

(Out of Character: I've been operating under the assumption that my Gr Axe was left w the blacksmith for upgrades and there was no opportunity to get it back before we left. If Dungeon Master wants to fiat it back into my posession, thats fine with me. I'll make conditional damage roles depending on what Dungeon Master decides, Axe vs 2 Daggers with a bonus action attack, apply whichever)

Skreed uses the over-swing of his first attack to move his weapon back into a ready position and gives chase, breaking rank. He takes a vicious swing at the first Goblin unlucky enough to find itself in his range.

Reconcile Edited: Skreed on 5th Jan, 2016 - 9:41pm

5th Jan, 2016 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi has to pull back from his initial instinct to give chase the creatures "They could be trying to pull us into an ambush" he tells the others as he glances at the trickle of blood falling from his arm "Stay alert! If we're going to follow them in we will need light. Gradard, do you have a torch you can light? Or will holding a torch interfere with your magical ability?"

If a torch would interfere with Gradards ability to cast then Alexi will light a torch and hold it in his shield hand with the shield strapped to his forearm and then advance cautiously into the cave.

Alexi Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)
  • Attack (With giudence) on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)
  • Attack (longsword) on D20 (+5): 22, 15, 18, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+3): 15, 16, 16, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 15 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gradard lights a torch and holds it out to light the way. "It's no problem friend"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 37

Feeling unexpected reserves within him, Aerendyl lays a hand on Alexi's shoulder and mumbles a few words, casting Cure Wounds on his comrade. "We should stay alert, but I think we should keep moving" he says "Since there were many tracks outside and the horn could be calling them back, in order to flank us."

Alexi notices the druid's eyes turn a much brighter shade of yellow, before he turns and drops to all fours by his side, morphing into the shape of a huge lion as he goes!

While in the shape of the lion, Aerendyl will look for opportunities to leap towards or pounce on any enemies that look more important than the rest, such as leaders or spell casters.

Out of Character: Alexi gains 1d8+3 HP.

Out of Character: Wild shape is a bonus action for Moon Circle druids so I should be able to do that in the same round as healing Alexi. Lion statistics are on page 307 of the Player's Handbook, Wild Shape rules are on page 67. Leap allows me to jump 25ft with a 10ft running start and Pounce allows me to knock enemies prone in a 20ft range if they fail a DC 13 strength saving throw. If the target is prone I can make a Bite attack as a bonus action. As a lion I have 26 HP and AC 12.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Advancing round the corner, you encounter five more goblins, ready and waiting.

Gradard, in your eagerness to light the way your fire bolt flies wide, splattering against the ceiling above Skreed's head.

Brennic, you lash out with your sword removing a head from it's bony shoulders. As Alexi beside you does likewise, felling a second one.

Aerendyl takes the time to heal Alexi back to full.

The remaining goblins once more lunge at Alexi, one of them getting through your guard for 3 damage.

"And Back!" they cry dodging their way out of combat once more rushing deeper into the cave leaving Skreed swinging your daggers at thin air.(Sorry! Forgot about your Axe being at the shop, although if you all rush forward once more you still have your turn)

That blasted horn once more blares out, much louder this time, echoing through the cave, setting your teeth on edge.

Out of Character:

Alexi is the only one injured again at 18/21

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.