Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 5 of 48

You recognise that the circle of seven stars - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
1st Oct, 2015 - 4:26am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 5

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi lets out a gasp of relief as the suffering and exhaustion leaves him. He thanks the priest for his service and hands the priest a gold piece "I know it's not much and it doesn't go near far enough in paying the debt for your service but please allow me to make some small donation to your church."

"Sympathetic traveler?" Alexi questions the brown robed man and his eyebrow raises slightly "With the exception of the priest who just walked out the door my experience so far tells me that sympathetic people in general tend to be in short supply. Tell me your true agenda and why you really want these goblins taken care of and I may consider assisting you. I've done enough killing for coin; if I'm to be someone else's sword it will be for a cause greater than coin."

He looks at Gradard in a manner that suggests that his answer to the robed man also answers the wizards questioning gaze as well.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 1st Oct, 2015 - 4:27am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Gradard turns back to the man with white hair eagerly awaiting his response. [Can Gradard do a check to see if he recognises what the hammer is for/from/about since he is a sage. Prefer intelligence related checks]

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While well made Gradard, you notice nothing remarkable about the hammer. The monk does seem to be idly holding it however, ever since he came up to the group.

The monk grins, "Questions, questions that deserve an answer. One that would take all week to tell. One that has been told already by my hand. One I would rather not see lessened as it is a tale that needs to be remembered. Forgive me, age tends to make one verbose, saying much only to get across very little. The goblin leader has set up camp in a cave, right nearby the hamlet (Brixia is the name of the poor hamlet). In this cave is a Stone not made of this land, or at least of this time, that displays to those who can understand a portion of the history of this world."

"I simply seek to remove these goblins from the stone's vicinity so it may continue to serve it's puroose. I have no need for any loot they have and if you are not willing to take money for killing, I can understand that. Do what you will, I just thought you might have wanted the employ(Job), but if not, no hard feelings, I will find someone else."

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

[#1 Perception, markings, emblems, writing on brown robe.
#2 Perception, markings, emblems, writing on hammer.
#3 Perception, recognition.
#4 Perception or insight, Do I need a roll for memory? Roll to recall from memory if I've ever met this guy?
#5 Perception or insight, any significance to the wink?]

1st Oct, 2015 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi nods and replies "I see...don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily opposed to payment for the work I do. A man must eat after all, but I'm not keen on killing for coin alone. There is always an agenda, and it is rarely pure altruism that drives those agenda's, I simply wanted to know what your true agenda was, and what you were truly after."

Leaning back in his chair Alexi rests one hand on the table in front of him and eyes the robed man for a moment before looking to his companions "If none of you have more pressing matters, I am not opposed to helping free the people of Brixia from these goblins; it is a job that could help sustain us while we search for answers."

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[No need to roll for recognition unless you think your character has memory issues. Also Rhovador please add the languages you understand your character sheet.]

The brown robe is especially plain, no markings on it whatsoever. Aside from the tiny gem the hammer is equally plain. What does catch your eye however is his single white glove. It has markings on it that look familiar. [Religion check]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 5

[Does Gradard recognise the markings on the single white glove? Why on earth is there a minimum word-count on these posts?]

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

You recognise that the circle of seven stars with eyes in the center is the symbol of Selune, the goddess of the moon. A somewhat ancient goddess in this time and largely ignored due to the overall settled nature of the populace in these lands.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (48) »

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.