Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 6 of 48

Upon noting Alexi's nervous glance, - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2015 - 4:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 48 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 6

Gradard says to the others "I'm always up for adventure! Besides I do despise Goblins. Maybe we can hear the man's full story after we get paid for the job?" Gradard turns to the man "Didn't catch your name friend?"

Reconcile Edited: DanielRetief on 2nd Oct, 2015 - 12:32am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"Brother Fron if you will, perhaps you might set off tomorrow? As by the time you reach the hamlet it will be well after dark if you leave today. I am sure you know that the lands outside the heartland are not the safest when in small numbers at night. It seems to be getting more dangerous too by the sounds of things."

[I will be away for about 55 hours (Just over 2 days), over this weekend. I will try to log in at least once but no promises.]

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brennic shrugs "There is little glory in killing goblins, but you have found us at a time where we have little gold as well. I say we do this. Where is this hamlet?"

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"I know where Brixia is! I studied a map of the area before I came here. Let's go first thing in the morning, we all meet down here?" Gradard spends the rest of the evening preparing for the job the next day, making sure all the spells that he intends to try out are well memorised and practiced. He also starts looking through his book of designs for what gadget he will work on next.

[I was thinking that Gradard could maybe make a steam pistol (With the same stats as a light cross bow except doesn't require reloading every turn but only every 6 turns having a 6 shot magazine) if that is ok with you Dungeon Master. I was thinking the design would consist of a 2" Diameter copper tube 6" Long, 1ft of 1/4" Copper tubing, a spring, a trigger mechanism from a cross bow, the components from an oil lamp, a wooden cross bow handle, a steam valve to fit the 1/4" Tubing, copper rod for brazing, copper straps for holding everything together, and a small telescope for a sight. The shot would be lead balls that Gradard makes himself. Since Gradard is a spell caster, this kind of non-magical weaponary is more of a matter of interest for him. Let me know if this will be ok]

The next day Gradard gets up early (Around 6am) to meet everyone in the common area to set off to the Brixia Hamlet.

Reconcile Edited: DanielRetief on 4th Oct, 2015 - 12:43am

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"Excellent! I have to admit that I am somewhat busy which makes me unable to accompany you on this mission. Lets say I will check in with Remus after a few days until you get back and then I can pay you your fee. hmmmm, I think 5 silver per goblin ear should suffice. Feel free to take anything from the cave."

With that Brother Fron nods to the party and leaves the Inn.

Remus comes up to the party with a small snack. "Those guardsmen really know how to keep an inn-keep happy." He face darkens as he notices Fron's departing back. "Didn't even buy anything, these chairs and tables cost money. Enough of that. I am glad to see you all look a bit better."

Remus makes idle chatter with the few patrons of the Inn as the afternoon wears on. As dusk approached a familiar figure comes through the door. Camelia staggers through and drops herself down in a chair (Which creaks dangerously) next to you all.

"As you might know, I am Camelia. I am a captain of the local watch house." She sighs. "The city has been having some troubles as of late and to be honest, we aren't enough. Sure we can handle the populace and the odd breakout from slaves or gladiators but much more than that and order starts going downhill. We even have even had to use our raw recruits to patrol lately as come night end no one is left standing much less able to take a double shift."

Looking intently at each of you Camelia continues. "You all look a little better now, I hope that priest of Ilmater did what we asked him to do as we need your help. This city is built on a maze of tunnels. Sewers for the most part, but also tunnels dug to facilitate smuggling, hiding, pretty much anything you can think of, defending the city even. This presents problems for the watch, which we can usually deal with. However something worse has taken root under our feet. It is all we can do to hold our ground. In payment for the services of the priest we secured for you I want you to head underground and deal with this threat. I am not a fool however, if you complete this sizeable task it is worth much more than some healing, we will have a reward arranged upon your completion. What say you?"

[Gradard we will continue this conversation about your weapon in the other thread, create characters and rules.]

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"My my have we got our hands full! How do you boys feel, do you reckon we can take out this underground threat now before nightfall? I'm keen for a challenge" Gradard cracks his knuckles then let's a small fizzle of electricity spark from his fingers to show he may be a small funny guy but he is one of power!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2015 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 6

The Repentant Soldier says...

"I think at the moment we are more obligated to the town watch since they did secure the services of the priest. I feel we should see to their payment before we attempt to address Brother Fron's matter."

Alexi glances nervously at Gradard when he displays his talent; having seen magic at work on the field of battle and the devastation it can bring, Alexi has learned to have a healthy respect for magic users. Magic tends to make Alexi somewhat nervous as a result of his experiences. The image of men running and on fire after being struck with a well placed fireball, and the smell of burning flesh flashes through his memory but he quickly pushes the image aside.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Upon noting Alexi's nervous glance, Gradard quickly stops and puts his hands down. "Sorry, (Laugh)"

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.