Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 10 of 48

"Well, we cannot wait here." Brennic - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 8:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 48 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
14th Oct, 2015 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 10

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi looks himself over, surprised that despite being swarmed none of the rats were able to penetrate his armor. A shiver goes down his spine and he flinches "Ugh...I hate rats!" He says "Filthy creatures" He kicks one of the rat carcasses aside in a display of disgust.

"After you then" He nods to Brennic and takes his place at the rear of the column again holding his torch up as he peers behind them making sure nothing is coming up on them from behind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Gradard follows behind again second from the rear. He listens more carefully now to ensure that he hears whats coming before its too late.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Four of you head deeper into the sewers. Alexi, as soon as the dead rats get just beyond your vision, you could swear you saw a dark shape emerge from the water. You hear faint crunching sounds.

The silent river beside you starts to pick up speed as the tunnel slopes downwards. Before too long the tunnel opens out into a cavern below. Brennic just manages to halt himself(And the party) before stepping over the edge. The rush of sewer waste tumbling over the edge in a brown frothy waterfall. Those of you with dark vision can just make out the outline of what looks like a huge pile of trash, mostly rotting(A new wave of foul smelling air hit you when you came to the edge) at the far end of the cavern where the water flows under. It is hard to see much more, even with your torches.

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 15th Oct, 2015 - 5:16am

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic peers into the gloom. Despite the sight granted by his elvish heritage he discerns little.

"Does someone have a torch we can throw ahead. Gradard, can your magic illuminate this for us?"

16th Oct, 2015 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi's eyes strain to see into the darkness past the torchlight but he cannot discern any details of whatever it was that he thought he saw coming out of the water. "I thought I saw something come out of the water back there where we killed the rats but I'm not sure" He whispers to the other "Keep your eyes peeled and stay sharp! He looks back behind them more frequently now, concerned that something may be following them.

At the "Waterfall" Alexi approaches Brennic "I have some more torches in my pack" He says and turns his back to his comrade to allow him to access the torches tucked into the pack.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 16th Oct, 2015 - 8:07pm

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gradard replys, "I can make a magic bonfire? Perhaps I should save that for later."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 10

[Was hoping you guys might do something, but talk is good too. I shall add a little more hopefully to move this forward.]

Alexi, ignites another torch off of one already carried. Throwing the old one down into the cavern he narrowly misses what looks to be a small lake below the waterfall. The spluttering torch rolls to a stop and illuminates more. A sizable lake, directly below the waterfall feeds into a pile of refuse at the far end. On either side of the lake there are huts...or more accurately named hovels. About a dozen on each side of the lake. Shadowy figures roam the trash heap, paying little heed to a smaller one(Was playing near the waterfall and saw the torch fall) bringing them news of outsiders.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

"Well, we cannot wait here."

Brennic climbs down on the left side of the lake and approaches the figures. While carrying his trident he will hold it lightly and not ready so as to appear less threatening.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.