Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 13 of 48

"Skreed is the name," He offers - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2015 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 48 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
25th Oct, 2015 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 13

The Repentant Soldier says...

"Names Alexi" He introduces himself to Skreed and Cadmus "And this is Brennic, Rhovador, and the little one there is Gradard" He points out his companions.

"It would seem we are all in a similar predicament, and therefore all in this together as it were" He says nearly reverting to his standard thousand yard stare but recovering his senses before he does so with a slight shake of his head "Anyway, I am ready whenever everyone else is. Does anyone happen to have something with which they might be able to sketch out a map of sorts? I worry that we could easily become lost or disoriented in these tunnels."

When the party gathers and moves out Alexi will take his position again at the rear of the column to watch for anyone/thing approaching them from behind. He lights his torch once more and draws his sword as they prepare to move.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic moves to take point. His expression seems lighter, less grim. As he passes Cadmus he says;

"A champion of The Morninglord. This is good news indeed for a journey in darkness" He shuffles a bit. "I am not familiar with Lathandar. Most of my prayers have been to Tempus. Can you tell us of Him?"

He then looks at Skreed and takes an involuntary step back.

"And a giant. Uh, welcome. Where are you from?"

Brennic then scowls at Gradard.

"Don't even think it. Our giant friend here is unlikely to be as forgiving of your chaotic ways as I am. This bag is also more useful to you it seems." He says and then hands Gradard the bag.

Brennic then takes point, trident ready and leads the band down into the darkness.

(If we have time for a short rest we can see to our wounds a bit by spending our Hit Dice)

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gradard gratefully accepts the bag "Thanks Brennic!". Gradard casts Identify in order to identify what the bag contains. Gradard also spends a hit die in order to regain some health. After the short rest Gradard packs up his things and gets ready to leave. "Lets Go!" Gradard takes his place second from last as usual.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cadmus frowns. "I see wisdom in taking a break, but if you are so eager to press on, I will pay mind to those most likely to need my aid first." He then casts his light cantrip on the outer surface of his shield, over the sun-symbol of his god. The light sparks along his finger and glows with a pale blue radiance.

He nods to Brennic's question. "A seemingly simple question, but the answer is somewhat less so. Lathander is the god of fresh morning light that births each new day. Likewise, he attends the sacredness of new life, provides illumination to protect his faithful from the terrors of darkness, preserves the culture of civilized beings, inspires and hallows the various arts while calling his faithful to end the threat of abominations like the undead. He uplifts the downtrodden, offering comfort and hope. Those who bring forth new life or work to improve themselves honor him. The Dawnbringers, such as I, are his hands in the world and travel into darkness to shine the light where it is most needed. I can, by the grace and might of my god, heal your wounds and offer his guidance to your endeavors in one instance, while calling on my god's wrath against evil foes when that is needed." He looks around, his smile quirking at the corners of his mouth. " I admit, that line about bringing light to the darkness is often not this...literal."

Cadmus keeps his eyes wandering about, looking for details in his surroundings or the threat of ambush as he talks. His role from the middle of the group would be observer.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"My people dwell high in the mountains along the northern frontier," Skreed offers in response to the Half-Elf. "It is not a place well known to low-landers."

He finds an out of the way place to sit and begins idly cleaning the head of his great axe while Cadmus tends to the wounded.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

To Skreed. "Well, the high mountains. You should consider joining a school. You would become famous, and rich. And what is your name? I cannot keep calling you 'giant'. That would be rude."

Brennic frowns as he considers Cadmus' description of the divinity. "First light of the morning? So, that would entail getting up before dawn. Every day?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 13

Cadmus smiles wryly at Brennic. "You carry yourself with the mein and armaments of a man trained long to battle. Regardless of the purpose to which you have trained, I am most certain you learned that it was best to be awake and aware when your next battle was to occur?" He chuckles quietly. "I awake to see my lord's triumph over the darkness every morning. Even when clouds cover the sky, the world rejoices to receive the light for the day. No two sunrises are ever the same, and they are all holy events. It is the easiest burden to bear, especially considering the yoke others such as the followers of Ilmater must take up."

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

"Skreed is the name," He offers in response to Brennic, immediately wondering whether a lie would have been better in this instance.

Fame and fortune... Skreed shudders slightly at the notion.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.