Kristine Introduction - Page 4 of 5

Kristine, thanks for sending your file it - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Sep, 2015 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction - Page 4

Thank you very much. I will go and dig around in my files, for something enjoyable. I got a few good pieces that I'd like to share. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.2%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Kristine

Now I understand why there was a sudden creation of a horror board. wink.gif Welcome Kristine, I will look out to see what you come up with in the new board.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you.

While my group gets ready, I have a real nice solo piece ready to launch soon. In horror! biggrin.gif
I love to write, I really do!

How do I procure reviews/feedback on my solo story?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Kristine

Hi Kristine. You do not need to create a reviews thread in order to start a solo Role-playing Game, you just start.

If you are looking for comments on it after its created I guess someone could always mention it in your introduction (Here). Also there is a charm setting on this site that members can use to rate each post you make.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,078
Flag Posts: 51,735
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,618.47 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Kristine

Kristine, good start with your Solo Role-playing Game . I gave the Thread Role-playing Game status so you can choose an avatar and create a Character Sheet for it if you like.

Now, of course you know I am ticklish about that wrapping issue and I wanted to show you why here. See the image attached how it looks for some people? Especially when the script makes the left returned word capital because it thinks it is a new paragraph - it makes the text look like those old spam Emails we use to get a few years ago. Most of all it cheapens your quality writing.

Here is what I'm going to do and what I will like you to do:

1. Please send me the text file where you got the text from to my Email. (I will send you an Email now so you just have to reply back with the attachment). This way I can see the unseen code behind the delima and code something to counteract it.

2. What I will do is try to detect when something is being pasted in the text box and offer for it to be automatically formatted for you.

Thanks for your help.

Kristine Introduction
Kristine Introduction (Hover)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction

Ok I will note this for my next chapter(S)

But first, on the child-thing: I have teens in distress and one dies.
Is that permissible?
All teens 16 or above.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kristine Introduction - Page 4

international QUOTE (Kristine)
Ok I will note this for my next chapter(S)

Yes, but I want to fix the current text also because you can see, it does not look good. Therefore:
international QUOTE (JB)
Please send me the text file where you got the text from to my Email.

international QUOTE (Kristine)
I have teens in distress and one dies.
Is that permissible?

Yes, in the case of no hate against children I'm referring to sphere of innocence, usually between the ages of 0-10 years although these days that is debatable. Even so, questions about the new Board should now go here: Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game Support in case others have similar questions.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Kristine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Kristine, thanks for sending your file it helped me a lot. This wrapping issue is now solved so when you post your next solo entry it will automatically format it.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kristine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,