Danielretief Introduction

Danielretief Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Sep, 2015 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am currently a student at The University of Waikato, studying mechanical engineering. I have already graduated from computer science. I enjoy playing an Archer Ranger in Dungeons & Dragons on Sundays at my home with our 5th edition group. I am new to Dungeons & Dragons and have only played for a few months.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Danielretief

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Danielretief Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jagerspark! Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself. To create a character for that version of Dungeons & Dragons please look at: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules. If you have any questions about the community please ask here and someone will help.

Also, if you ever have a chance please place a review for the University Of Waikato. Thanks!

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,103
Flag Posts: 51,760
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,633.18 FP
Charm: 394

DanielRetief, welcome to International Discussions. What you can do is join more than one game so that while you are waiting for one to go forward you can check the other and so on. Weekends tend to be slower. Are you here strictly for Dungeons & Dragons 5E?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 31
Flag Posts: 147
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 3

Is Retief part of your name or is that an homage to the Keith Laumer character? I am a huge fan of the Retief books although I have not been able to find all of them yet.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 5th Jul, 2015 - 2:54am
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Retief is my last name. I have a common ancestor to Peit Retief from South African history. I'm not sure on what relation I might have to the Retief books.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,404
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.4%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Hey Daniel, if you're looking for more Role-playing Games we need another super hero if you can handle that genre but you will have to work for it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Danielretief Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,