Real Estate: Twenty Somethings

Real Estate Twenty Somethings - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jun, 2008 - 9:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Generation Y
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The brutal real estate slump has made Teplitzky and other agents so hungry for business that many have decided to go after a group not known for its home-buying habits: Twenty somethings. And to try to connect with them, agents are unleashing a new breed of marketing tactics, from posting homes for sale on YouTube to building snazzy Facebook pages.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/hous...-y-buyers_N.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Somethings Twenty Estate Real

I am not sure this will help get younger people to buy a house. Many do not want to feel tied down to a particular area. They want to keep their options open. I believe that owning a house may make them feel they can not just get up and go like a rental lot would allow.

18th Jun, 2008 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

Real Estate: Twenty Somethings History & Civil Business Politics

Most twenty-somethings are too unsettled to be thinking about homeownership. At least those under 25. They are still coming to terms with adulthood, trying to survive college and finding their path in life. While there are exceptions, I doubt most would feel they are ready for homeownership.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

> TOPIC: Real Estate: Twenty Somethings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,