Grieving

Grieving - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 5:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Grieving

Grieving

"Through tears and trials, through fears and sorrows, through the heartache and loneliness of losing loved ones, there is assurance that life is everlasting. Our Lord and Savior is the living witness that such is so."
Ref. (Thomas S. Monson, "I Know That My Redeemer Lives!" Ensign, May 2007, 25)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2008 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Grieving

Sometimes we hear scriptures over and over throughout our lives, and then one day a whole new meaning may come.

I was thinking about the story of Christ coming to the disciples on the water and where Peter attempts to walk on water.

I don't know if it is because I am focused on Peter and Faith or whatever, but today for the first time I can remember it standing out, was the REASON Christ was coming.

He needed some time alone and was mourning the death of John the Baptist..at least thats what I think..not a scriptorian. It just gave me a testimony that it is okay to mourn--our loved ones will be missed. Jesus spent time away from others to do that properly. I was thinking about this today and then came across this quote.

> TOPIC: Grieving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,