MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review - Page 4 of 5

Glad you are on the mend. Stay healthy. In - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Nov, 2015 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review - Page 4

So life has really taken its toll on me recently. Did I miss my chance to join in, or is there still time.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2015 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ed th Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Robert, you can create your Character via: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6thed. Create Character. The generator option is for D20 which they will help you convert but there are options here as well: Call Of Cthulhu Character Generators.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Robert,
You can still join in, we will have to work you in to fit the continuity, sorry I didn't see this post earlier. My apologies. After we get your character set up, we will figure where in the story flow to insert you. Feel free to read the campaign so far, so we can work together to figure out where you will join the story.

Mike

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Review Campaign Ed th Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

So Robert's character may not have entered the precinct at all, but had followed Redman to the precinct. When Redman leaves, Robert's character proceeds to tail him to his rendezvous with the rest of the group.

Feeling nervous, Redman contacts the group to let them know that there might trouble at the meeting. This would give the group an extra need to be cautious and suspicious and then find out what Robert's character knows and his interests in the investigations.

25th Oct, 2015 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Ed th Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Everything is looking good. You're lucky to have a whole board just for your game. The only thing I could see some doing is using the tags from RPG Etiquette so the writings don't mix up between in and out of character.

15th Nov, 2015 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

What's happening with this game, last Post was almost 6 days ago. Are you waiting on a Player's move, if so, can the game move forward with consequence to the Character or as GM you take over the Character's role in a neutral way?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review - Page 4

Apologies for the silence, but I got very sick, and my health is a bit fragile already, I was laid up for most of the week. I will endeavor to avoid a repeat of that, or at least find a way to get word to you in a more timely fashion if anything like that happens again

Follow up Discussion: here

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Glad you are on the mend. Stay healthy.

In other Play By Post games, I have seen Game Master's and players post notices, in a forum such as this, to give fair warning that they may be out of touch for a bit. They then give duration and time, or in your case, "Yo peeps, my health won't let me play. Pray the Old Ones don't come for me now."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,