Robertnigro Introduction

Robertnigro Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Oct, 2015 - 9:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Robertnigro Introduction
A Friend

Robertnigro Introduction

I've been into Role Playing Games most of my life, but now with 3 kids and work I don't have time to play anymore. I'm hoping to be able to have a small escape from everyday life and enjoy some Role-Playing Games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Robertnigro Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi RobertNigro! Were you here for a particular Role-playing Game or just anyone you might come across? Horde gave you a list but if you need help please do ask here and someone will help.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Robertnigro Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Robertnigro

JB posted in my Gaming Group on Facebook that a Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition game is getting ready to start up, but some of those others look like a heck of a lot of fun too. Is there a limit to how many games you can be a part of?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Robertnigro

Technically you can join as many games as you want but some of them have requirements. These that don't have requirements are the ones in [+] Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game and [+] D&D / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game. The others may need a post requirement. I hope that helps.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,080
Flag Posts: 51,737
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,620.22 FP
Charm: 394

Robertnigro Introduction

Welcome RobertNigro, to add on what Support said you may want to check out this: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Robertnigro Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,