Gregoryp Introduction

Gregoryp Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Oct, 2015 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Gregoryp Introduction
A Friend

Gregoryp Introduction

Hi...I'm a Dungeon Master of some 33yrs, but have never had the chance to be a player, I am looking to join a suitable group.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Gregoryp

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Gregoryp Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi GregoryP! Is there a particular version of Dungeons & Dragons that you're interested in so I can point you there? If you ever have questions feel free to ask here and I will help.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Gregoryp Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gregoryp

Thanks for your reply...I'm looking for either 2nd Edition or 3.5E

I struggle with time due to work...so wanting something on Mon/Tues or Wed.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Introduction Gregoryp

You can find those here: Member Wars Role-playing Game . This is not something done live so you post your character's actions when you can. It can be done as easily as checking Email. However you will need to let the Dungeon Master know your schedule as one action takes place every 1-2 days.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 19.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Gregoryp Introduction

33 years and you have never once played a game as a player? What made you decide to make the switch now?

I look forward to your experience. I'm pretty much in each version of Dungeons & Dragons here so our characters will probably meet.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Gregoryp Introduction
A Friend

Gregoryp Introduction

Hi...to be honest I have always DMd as no one else was ever willing to step up as Dungeon Master. I just thought its about time I experienced things from the other side of the screen you know.

Another reason I seem to always Dungeon Master is I do put my heart and soul into the campaigns, I spend alot of time in prep which makes for interesting games.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 19.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Gregoryp Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I can see that, and you might even want to run a campaign here at some point. Which Dungeons & Dragons are you in, I don't see your character?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gregoryp Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,