Pin Worms

Pin Worms - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Jun, 2008 - 8:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2008 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Pin Worms

Pin worms

How does one get Pin worms and what is the proper treatment for them?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2008 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Worms Pin

Well I actually started to look for the topic "white worms" but the answer came up with pin worms on most sites I looked. So, I will have to check to see if they are actually different.

Here is the Answers from WikiAnswers:

How do you get very tiny white-clearish worms 5mm long in your stool and how do you get rid of them?

Answer
These are pinworms. You may treat them with an over the counter medication called Pyrantel. Common (US) brand names: Pin-X, Reese's Pinworm Caplets, Reese's Pinworm Medicine. It only takes one dose, but you need to dose the whole family. You may want to repeat the dose a month later.

Answer

You can get "Pin Worms" from alot of places,and not washing your hands after using the bathroom or just after doing anything that you should wash your hands after doing,and if you have kids they can be giving them to you from school..there are different ways you can get them....But You can get rid of them by taking a liquid medicine, they might have pills now but I'm not sure....But they will have medicine for them at your local drug store...

From personal experience:
I was horrified one night while changing my young sons diaper and thinking there was powder stuck on him and then realized it moved! YUCK! I was a young mom too, this was only child #2 so I had never experienced anything like that. I called the doctor and he said they usually came out at night and laid their eggs on the rectum area. You asked! undecided.gif Anyway, he said to take a small flashlight in when I changed him again, and sure enough--there they were. You can also check toddlers that way also.

> TOPIC: Pin Worms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,