Skreed Introduction

Skreed Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Oct, 2015 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Skreed Introduction
A Friend

Skreed Introduction

Hello!
My name is Michael. I've been playing and Dungeon Mastering for about a year (Mostly the latter, all in 5E) and saw a month-old post in the Moonsea pub group on Facebook about a Play By Post game here. I would be interested in participating if that is an option. I find this kind of format helps me develop characters and role play more than I tend to do in person and like the idea of a longer evolving campaign with a fairly static group.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Skreed

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Skreed Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Skreed! Welcome to the community. Horde gave you the starting links but if you are unsure of anything do feel free to ask here and someone will guide you.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2015 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 19.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Introduction Skreed

international QUOTE
Mostly the latter, all in 5E

A Dungeon Master just posted looking for more players for that version. I'm not in it but if you're looking to join it then check for "Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules". And welcome to this neck of the woods. wink.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2015 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Skreed Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Skreed

Thanks for the heads up txtrpg. That's what I signed on for but I saw Dungeon Master was trying to stay at 4-5 players (Which he/she had). I'll roll up a character and drop them a line shortly.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2015 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Skreed Introduction

Hi Skreed, the Dungeon Master for that game recently (Yesterday) decided to take on more: Read This. Therefore, if you want to get into his game you will need to create your character as soon as possible.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Skreed Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,