Little Fish Worms

Little Fish Worms - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Jun, 2008 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2008 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Little Fish Worms

Little fish worms

How does one get Little fish worms and what is the proper treatment for them?

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Worms Fish Little

I am not sure what you are looking for on this one but I am guessing it is these little fellas.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r176/ye...ormparasite.jpg

You get them by eating raw or undercooked fish. Sushi any one?

Fish from warm water tend to get these and some species like whitefish tend to them more as they love the warmer water. Once cook they are just protein but eat them raw and you get a crew all of your own.

When catching wild fish look closely in the stomach cavity if you find any white wiggles in there just stop fishing unless eating cooked worms does not bother you. Just ensure it is very well cooked. Cavity looks clean then inspect the meat very closely if a big fish fillet it so you can expose more of the meat and do so before catching any more fish that you might not end up eating.

Most drug stores carry deworming medicines that are cheap and over the counter they will do the trick. Remember 140 f for fish is good. Also hold the meat up to a light source will make it easier to spot them. You can cut them out also.

> TOPIC: Little Fish Worms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,