Anarchistbis Introduction

Anarchistbis Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm a twenty something guy who's interested in table top Role-playing Game 's. I've played a few in the past but have yet to find a group who can meet regularly and who will take a game seriously. I love the blend of tactical thinking, creativity and imagination that TTRPG's require and I'm really looking forward to creating a character and seeing where this things goes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Anarchistbis

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Custom Play By Post Role-playing Game / [+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Custom Play By Post Role-playing Game

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Anarchistbis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Anarchistbis! Sorry to take so long to get you approved. You are able to participate now and Horde gave you the relevant links but if you need assistance do not hesitate to ask here in your introduction.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,534
Flag Posts: 9,400
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 40.6%
[+] Gain: 719.97 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Anarchistbis

We take games seriously here, but do you? wink.gif I've read like a dozen intros in the past where players state their authority in Role-playing Games but don't stick, I hope you're just the opposite. Oh yeah, and "Welcome".

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Anarchistbis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,