Chris Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Hi Chris! The gallery is for personal - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Mar, 2016 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Chris Introduction - Page 2

Oh cool but have you played it online in a community like this? You should have seen the boards on here that run it.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Chris Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Chris

I like something like a MUD, or other Online Role-playing Game with 2d graphical representation of the gaming world. I expect I would be too disappointed with the limitations of the "Gaming world" to enjoy any genre besides FANTASY role playing in an online setting.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Chris Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sorry your reply went over my head. So if you like a semi-graphic representation of the Matrix then you will like Plugged but its largely based on imagination. If you're into fantasy then check Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Play By Post Role-playing Games.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2016 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Chris

Hi Chris! The gallery is for personal photos of yourself, your art, etc. You may want to try one of those for approval the other wasn't.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chris Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,