A Man His Wife And Their God - Page 2 of 2

I am not sure that they needed to forgive - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 7th Jun, 2008 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
6th Jun, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Man His Wife And Their God - Page 2

QUOTE (Kntoran)

They will be able to marry and keep their relationship to god strong as you have shown them how.

This is so very true we are fully accountable to our children in what we teach them.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2008 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

God Their Wife Man A

Great points. I was also thinking when I was first reading this thread and wondering if it could be speaking of the future events. That is because until Adam and Eve left the Garden--they could talk to God directly--when they fell and left the Garden--they were cut off from His presence.

They would then have to teach their children the things they were taught by God and have them either accept or reject them. I wonder if there were more things than just this that the Lord told them they would need to teach them as well--but as you both mentioned, The marriage should include the Lord--theres already did but anyone after that would have to seek and invite the Lord to be the center of the marriage.

I am not sure if this is coming out right, I have re-read it twice but I hope you can get the gist of what I am trying to point out. Does it make sense at all?

6th Jun, 2008 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Man His Wife And Their God Revealed Bible The

QUOTE (AlaskanLDS)

anyone after that would have to seek and invite the Lord to be the center of the marriage.

That is a very good point not only are they as Individuals inviting god into their personal life abut into the married one as well. It does happed where as individuals do well in their walk with God but falter upon marriage. It is a new creation that is born and must have god invented to help nourish it.

I think you are right much was learned at gods knees as a child learn from their parents and I am sure what they taught their children would have reflected those lessons but they we still floundering to try and fix the communication they once had with god and one must think on how ward that was to learn it your self and try to teach others at the same time. Also how long did it take before they forgave god and came to seek him again.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Man His Wife And Their God
A Friend

Page 2 God Their Wife Man A

I am not sure that they needed to forgive him. I believe that they still followed in his steps even after they left eden. This is how they were able to teach their sons about the lord. IF they were angry at the lord would they have taught their sons as well?

Even nowadays you have to be one with the lord if you wish to teach your children about him. It is hard to teach someone something your not familiar with. With the lord you have to have him in you to understand the true meaning of saved.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: A Man His Wife And Their God

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,