Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 134 of 149

"I have seen some nasty stuff in my time, - Page 134 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Dec, 2016 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
9th Dec, 2016 - 5:54am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 134

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Nothing can ever be a simple op can it guys?"

"If it's Psyonics, not sure if the suits will help. I wonder what could do this."

Out of Character: : Gaden texted me this am, I guess he has having a hard time logging on to the forums. We tried to troubleshoot but still a no go.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2016 - 5:03am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden hefts his rifle. "I'll head to the bridge with you Ajit, last thing we need is you running into some psychic monster all by yourself. We should try to find a computer terminal somewhere and dig up the ships log or manifest."

12th Dec, 2016 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Ajit and Gaden move to the bridge and indeed they do find another body. This one is a man of average height and build. He is wearing a vac suit but it is noticeable that the seals of the vac suit have been broken or perhaps opened purposefully and he appears to have died from exposure to the vacuum of space. The man is frozen in a stance that suggests he was clawing at his vac suit and he lies near the comm terminal. The bridge is otherwise vacant and eerily still.

How is the away team going to handle searching the remainder of the ship? All together or splitting up into smaller teams? Is there any plan on what the search will look like, as far as what areas the crew plans to search first, how they will handle corpses or items of interest?

12th Dec, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 134 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I suggest a first pass with us splitting up and just seeing what is where without disturbing anything, then coming together to concentrate on areas of interest. I don't think we ought to be interfering with bodies, unless they're holding a device with data in it. Once we've secured the ship Doc Shuth can take a look. Let's start with the crew quarters, then cargo, before going up to the passenger deck. With some luck there might even be a hard copy of the ships manifest, in case of computer failure, or visiting low-tech worlds.

12th Dec, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit is again disturbed by this visual reminder of the atrocities that occurred. He shudders briefly before turning to Gaden and saying, "I guess we should evaluate what is useful here. I know we need the sensors interface, as ours is shot to hell, but anything else you see or can think of?" Ajit then begins the arduous task of removing the senors interface to get the necessary parts to repair the Wildcard.

Out of Character: Ajit is going to take his time (Move down one on the timing table) and is using his intelligence (+2) and engineering (Electronics) - 1 skill to complete this. I only included his innate abilities, not the timing, so please remember it when deciding the target difficulty. I believe Gaden said he would aid as well.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Eng (Electro) on D12 (+3): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)

13th Dec, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "I'd rather be pinned down by a dozen snipers then have to fight some sort of psionic disease" Gaden says, keeping his distance from the corpse."They are much easier to shoot. I'll take a look around for anything out of place with you get to work Ajit. Just… Be careful."

Out of Character: Gaden will make a recon check to "Scout out dangers and spot threats, unusual objects or out of place people" (As it says under the skill description).

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Recon on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 134

Silver is antsy. Another one of those times that he really can/'t do much other than sit and wait.

"Sensors first for sure. Any of the crew quarters available for the storage of the dead?"

15th Dec, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 134

This is Kanin, over...

"I have seen some nasty stuff in my time, these psion types can be dangerous without you noticing it… " Krakrefr chuckles, ", one of my sisters is very scary when she gets angry."

He then turns to Silver, "We still have the can opener. Want me to get it to open the other locked rooms?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,