Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 138 of 149

Ajit hears mention of all the different approaches - Page 138 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
5th Jan, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 138

The Referee relays...

1120-016
0900hrs

The Wildcard hovers in jump space, the Elena met her demise in the gravitational well of the gas giant and for several days there was nothing out of the ordinary, it would seem that the crew had managed to avoid whatever caused the crew of the Elena to descend into madness.

Except… yesterday Shuth began to smell something burning in the med bay but couldn’t seem to find it’s source. The smell has returned today, it smells as though something made of rubber is burning. Then during the morning meal Ajit spies movement out of the corner of his eye, he turns to look just in time to see a bug skitter across the floor and disappear into one of the cabinets. Silver complains of a mild dull headache that began shortly after he awoke.

Out of Character: : I will work out the payment for the freight delivered to the starport and assume the ship remained just long enough to unload and load back up with more freight and passengers but Silver will need to decide where the Wildcard’s destination is in order to determine what sort of freight and passengers are available.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2017 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver lets Maiokus and Njall plot the course destination and heads to visit the Doc. Mentioning his headaches he looks to the Doc and asks, "Did we bring it aboard, Doc?"

5th Jan, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Did anyone else see bugs on the Elena? Anyone on the away team see anything, or just Ajit?

We've got different delusions - so did the Elena's crew. I'm thinking bugs are a symptom.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2017 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 138 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"There is a possibility that we did someone get exposed. We will need to put into a larger star-port where I can place this vessel in quarantine until we can get to the bottom of this. I need more information that I simply can not access here."

6th Jan, 2017 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Doc, do you think you can rig a Psionic Shield device? Or at least design one for Ajit and me to build."

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"It is possible to build one but I do not think we have the required equipment here. I will get you schematic for it if I have it on my computer. This is not my area of expertise that is why I suggest we get some fuel and get to a high class star port that I can do more for us and find a possible reason and cure for what we are or will be experiencing. The sooner the better time may not be on our side."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2017 - 10:00am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 138

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden shudders at the mention of bugs and psionic mischief. "I don't like the idea of any brain bugs finding a new home. Have we thought about checking out the pesticide they sprayed? If the bugs were getting sprayed and then getting into the food that could have compounded the problem."

10th Jan, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 138

Rebel over...

Ajit hears mention of all the different approaches being considered, but they all have one thing in common, it seems people don't want to put down in a large starport and get checked out. Ajit, for one, did not want to be obstinate to the point of endangering his health. He says "I agree with Doc Shuth, we need to get somewhere that has information and technology that can actually deal with this threat. We probably don't need to dock though, as we don't want whatever this is spreading. Maybe they can send robots or come on a shuttle to avoid further contamination. Whatever this is, Shuth wasn't able to detect it, so who knows if the startport would be able to."

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,