Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 18 of 149

"Foekh!", Krakrefr curses - Page 18 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 11th Dec, 2015 - 8:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
10th Dec, 2015 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 18

Rebel over...

"To the Wildcard. A safe ship and a happy ship."

"Pay for fuel? Wash your mouth out with soap. You'd never've thought such thoughts when we were harrying the corporates back in Bowman. Perhaps you think that's what we are, now we have legal title to a ship - corporate! Well, we're still hardscrabble indies, and we need our edge. It isn't as though there's a deadline to meet even. No reason not to take the time."

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 10th Dec, 2015 - 11:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Shuth raises his glass and says, "To the Wildcard may all our missions be safe." He will listen on the art of persuasion too.

11th Dec, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Hard scrabble or not, we don't have fuel we don't fly. If we can't make it to the gas giant with 2 tons of fuel we'll have to buy at Ruie.

Either way, I'm not about to be dead in the black or stuck on some back water star port, especially not with our records."

"To hell with the corporate scum." He spits as an after thought.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 11th Dec, 2015 - 5:00am

11th Dec, 2015 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Page 18 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

010-1115

During the course of the week Enerii, Krakrefr and Njall find themselves fairly busy working out the kinks in the Wildcard's systems; nothing major but she is obviously old and worn and they find that they are constantly at a console, work station, or digging through paneling and wires trying to keep her from developing more serious issues. For example, inspecting power plant reveals that some of the wiring to the life support systems is worn and beginning to fray had they not caught it this could have developed into a far greater problem. However, they do catch these issues as far as they can tell and manage to "Keep her in the air" through preventative and proactive maintenance. It becomes clear though that she is going to need constant attention.

The common room quickly becomes the heart of the ship where the crew gathers for meals, socializing and the occasional card game or holovid viewing. The common room has a small counter/ kitchen area where meals are prepared, a simple metal table surrounded by chairs and a holovid viewer mounted on one of the walls. There is a common room for passengers on the upper level that contains a sofa, some comfy chairs, a holo vid viewer and a pool table.

The Wildcard falls out of jump just outside of the 100 diameter distance from Ruie at 1500hrs and begins making its way toward the planet takes approximately six hours to reach Ruie (The astrogration check that was made before the ship left was plotted for Ruie rather than the gas giant there so she came out of jump close to Ruie). At around 2100hrs you near the planet.

The Comms board lights up and a message comes through "Free Trader Wildcard, this is the Imperial Star Ship Zenith. Cut your engines and prepare for boarding and inspection. I say again, cut your engines and prepare for boarding and inspection." Enerii works the sensors frantically trying to locate the Zenith; using the recent communication he is able to triangulate the source and the sensor eventually find the ship a mere 2,000km distatance from the Wildcard in orbit around the planet. The Wildcard's radar and lidar register readings consistent with a light destroyer. A moment later the Zenith emits its IFF which properly identifies her as an imperial destroyer.

Out of Character: : Enerii did not make a sensor check in his last post so I manually made the check (You have a total of +3DM 1 for sensor skill and 2 for intelligence modifier, but there is also a -3DM total -2 for civilian sensors and -1 due to age of the ship) I rolled 6. Enerii check your game master notes on your character sheet please.

Feel free to describe some of the 'idiosyncrasies' of the Wildcard associated with your characters station/role on the ship. The gas giant is approximately 2 AU's distance from Ruie and will take approximately four days using thrusters (You have approximately fourteen days of fuel left)

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: Enerii tabs the internal comm button. "Cheenas, we just got flashed by an Imperial light destroyer. Considering it outmasses us, outguns us, and can outrun us, looks like we'll have some company Real Soon Now. Hide all the illegal drakh. They'll be here in (Ref?)" He cuts the engines after checking that the Wildcard won't hit the planet if he does.

Out of Character: I'm assuming the Impy is about a 3kton destroyer similar to the Midu Agashaam class?

Reconcile Edited: Fusil on 11th Dec, 2015 - 5:55am

11th Dec, 2015 - 6:51am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden unconsciously fidgets with his shoulder epalutes. "I hope they don't recognize me" he mutters. "That's the last thing I need..."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2015 - 6:56am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 18

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "This could be a problem, we don't have any contraband but we got guys who might be wanted."

"Silvertongue do you think you can talk them down?"

11th Dec, 2015 - 8:11am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 18

This is Kanin, over...

"Foekh!", Krakrefr curses in his language as he pulls a melted cable through a tight spot. "I am fixind a connector and I am on my way to the bridge.", he says to his vox.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,