Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 19 of 149

In Character: : "Silvertongue, they likely - Page 19 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Dec, 2015 - 3:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
11th Dec, 2015 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 19

Rebel over...

"I should be clear with the Imperials. Never ID'd by the LSP, and Bowman's only a Client anyway. Been through a couple of these customs stops on the Wagtail, last Free Trader I was on. Probably looking for restricted weapons, considering Ruie's wars. These A class Traders have a rep for running the cargo with the highest demand. Anyone with military-grade kit ought to secure it. Back of the gun-safe in the Locker'll probably do - don't hide it, in case they find it. Nothing more suspicious than hidden things. I'll put my rifle and shotgun at the front.

Let's get the manifest and ships papers ready, be friendly and efficient, and make this just another boring, routine, going-through-the-motions traffic stop for both of us.

Silvertongue, you've got the charm, want to hit them up for the up-to-date info on this dirtball? Make them feel helpful, and we might find out what to avoid. Or at least prepare for."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: Before switching on the comms with the Imperial Destroyer, Silvertongue attempts to calm everyone down. "I am the only registered owner of the ship. You are all guests and are registered as such. Remain calm."

*Note to Ref - 1st Persuade used with crew.

In Character: Turning back to the comms, he flips on the holovid screen. "This is the Wildcard, with whom am I speaking?"

Not waiting for a response. "No matter." Silvertongue checks the controls, "Mark Frazure here. We are in a challenging situation here. The Wildcard is burning fuel fast and I need to get her planetside before we burn up on the atmospheric entry from slowing down. If you have fuel to spare we will gladly let you board us. Otherwise please follow us to the surface and you can search us there."

"Until I get an answer, I am continuing coarse. Thank you."

*Note to Ref - 2nd Persuade roll for Imperial Destroyer.

11th Dec, 2015 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Out of Character: and In Character: : No need to persuade me - looks like a routine patrol. They don't need drama, we don't make any, everything' s cool.

11th Dec, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Sensors show that the Zenith has changes course slightly and is on an intercept course for the Wildcard angled in a manner that brings your ship within a majority of the destroyer's turret arcs. "Free Trader Wildcard, this is the ISS Zentih cut your engines and prepare to be boarded...you have five minutes to comply."

Out of Character: : I do not allow social skills to be used against player characters (I.e. Using persuade skill to get them to do what you want) doing so would take away the other players' control of their characters. I also do not use persuade skill by NPCs to force your characters to do something that they don't want to do. I will use Silver tongue's persuade roll vs. The Zenith to effect the overall attitude and interaction with you (And as far as that goes, with modifiers added, you rolled a success so they will not be hostile unless you do or say something that makes them change their attitude), but the modifiers that work against you to convince them to let you land first are numerous enough that it would pretty much be an automatic failure.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 11th Dec, 2015 - 11:03pm

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

*Note to Ref - Understood.

In Character: : "Maiokus, how close can you bring us to the Zenith in five minutes? I would recommend negating their guns by increasing our proximity to them."

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Uh, reff, I previously stated I would cut the engines as soon as I determined that doing so would NOT cause a crash into the bloody planet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 19

Shuth relaxes in his quarters, "I will be in my quarters while we get the issues with the imperials over with."

12th Dec, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 19

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Silvertongue, they likely have some light turrets on there to negate fighters and small craft.

Looks like we don't have a choice. Nice try though. Perhaps we can get some info on the situation in Ruie from them."

Out of Character: : Yeah Enerii said he cut the engine so I'll assume they're already cut?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,