Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 21 of 149

Shuth will go and work on reviving the passengers - Page 21 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Dec, 2015 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
13th Dec, 2015 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 21

The Referee relays...

Godefroy shakes his head "Nothing special as I recall...basic commodities if I remember correctly. The captain said something similar about dropping cargo, loading up and moving on as quickly as possible. As far as I know they landed at the space port; just never managed to get off the rock. Not the first time such a thing has happened though. There's a lot of tension down there and the space port tends to be a nexus of the various nations covert activities. All trying to sabotage their enemies, prevent supplies from getting through to aid the opposition, that sort of thing. Merchants can get caught in the middle."

He shrugs and motions to the other marines and they begin to file out back to the air lock "As far as places to avoid, I'd avoid Ruie altogether, but something tells me you're not likely to do that" with a smile the visor on his helmet closes.

"Good travels to you" he says, his voice now taking on a more mechanical sound as it is filtered through the comm unit on his armor. Godefroy and his men disappear through the airlock and minutes later the launch disconnects from the Wildcard then makes its way back to the Zenith

Resuming your course to the planet you eventually pick up a radio signal from the space port. When you identify yourself and your business they direct you to a landing pad. As the Wildcard settles down you are advised by a recorded message that firearms are not permitted in the space port and that travel throughout the world is restricted; hiring a liaison is recommended if you plan on spending any amount of time planet side as there are numerous laws and regulations that tend to vary from region to region and among different countries. You are advised that ignorance of the law is not a defense and that off worlders are held accountable for any infractions or violations.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2015 - 7:13am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus attempts to connect to the star port network and begins to look for an affordable liaison.

Out of Character: : computer check +1 int

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 13th Dec, 2015 - 7:28am

Maiokus Results:
  • Computer check on D12 (+1): 11 (1 roll, as D2-12)

13th Dec, 2015 - 7:25am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "Looks like I won't be bringing Fat Man or Little Boy (Grenade launcher/plasma rifle respectively) onto the station. We going aboard unarmed?"

13th Dec, 2015 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 21 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Well, seems that we're damned if we do, damned if we don't. We could play it by the rules, but there is no guarantee of others doing the same. The sounds of it, we're walking into a place that's unpredictable and unstable. With that said, sitting in a cell doesn't sound appealing either."

13th Dec, 2015 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"Well, I only need these", says Krakrefr and shows his claws. "But we still be restricted. I am afraid we should hire a middleman to help us get around here. I can check the network and the sensors for the port if you want."

13th Dec, 2015 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Rebel over...

"I don't fancy trying to smuggle weapons planetside, it's what they're looking for. Probably easier to find a guy on the ground. Easier still to not need them.

When we get the ship unloaded I'll ask around about reliable guides - hopefully the groundcrew will have some ideas about who's who in the Liaison game.

Doc Shuth, shall we thaw out the pop-cicles? I'll round up the 'Bot and keep an eye on the equipment while you do the resurrections."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 21

"I have never gone anywhere without these." Motioning to himself, where there are no weapons visible.

"Besides, if they aren't looking for me, they won't be finding me."

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 21

Shuth will go and work on reviving the passengers so that they can deboard and go about their business.

Out of Character: I get the +4 for level four doctor?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,