Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 25 of 149

"We need some parts for the ship. Nothing - Page 25 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Dec, 2015 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 25

In Character: : As the crew meets at the Liason's offices, Silvertongue motions to the others that he will handle initial negotiations, then the others can ply the officer with their questions. Once Silvertongue has introduced himself to the office staff and they have acquired the services of an officer, he pays the officer for an initial week from an unmarked cred stick.

"Nahi, thanks for confirming our earlier suspicions. We may also need you to identify safe cargo and passengers for us to leave here with. And can you handle acquiring the ground security for our ship and the docking fees? We can pay for a week now and see how cargo and passengers pan out."

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2015 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus leans against the wall with his arms crossed near the entrance keeping his eyes out for any suspicious denizens.

"What is this Coalition?" he asks over his shoulder.

17th Dec, 2015 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Nahi accepts the cred stick and then sits in a large luxury chair positioned behind a sleek mahogany desk and closes the book he had been flipping through. "How much security would you like...well, how much are willing to pay for security I guess is the more pertinent question" he says to Silvertongue "I can hire some basic security guards for about forty credits per day per guard or you can go for well trained professional guards which would cost you eighty to one hundred credits each per day. Most tend to be hired in squads of six to eight."

Folding his hands on the desk in front of him he continues but shifts his attention to Maiokus, "The Global Trade Coalition" he says in reply to Maiokus' question "It's a collection of nations who have formed a trade alliance of sorts. The Coalition was responsible for the construction of this space port and oversees its continued operation and security.

That being said, there are several major powers at play on Ruie. Not all of them are members of the Coalition, and if fact several are actively opposed to the organization or at war with one or more of its member nations."

Out of Character: : Maiokus should make a Recon roll please. Also, for those that remained on the ship, what are your characters doing/how are they spending their time while the away team in in the terminal?

17th Dec, 2015 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 25 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Out of Character: : The recon roll should come at a -2. -3 for no recon skill with a +1 int.
So for a total of -2

Maiokus Results:
  • Recon check on D12 (-2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2015 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

*Note to Ref - Willing to pay 100 cr/trained professional guard, but would prefer to negotiate the price for the eight guards.

"Nahi, what cargo does the Coalition need transported from Ruie?"

17th Dec, 2015 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

"I'll have to make some calls and check around to see what freight may be waiting for shipment" Nahi says as he leans back in his chair "The same goes for getting security set up for you, but I would imagine you would want me to focus on security as the priority at this point. The higher priced guards are less likely to fall prey to bribes or be working for one of the national powers that be, but there is never a guarantee there. I'll let you know what I am able to arrange. I have a personal comm unit I can contact you with but it is limited range so if you go too far beyond the star port I may have to leave a message with your ship."

Referee Results:
  • Admin (Security) on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 25

Shuth will spending the time watch what is going on outside the ship to make sure no one is trying to get in or sabotage the ship. He will move around from view port to view port.

18th Dec, 2015 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 25

Rebel over...

"We need some parts for the ship. Nothing beyond local tech I should think. Some power linkages, cables, filters for the air-scrubbers. Could you find a supplier that won't bring trouble?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,