Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 26 of 149

Silvertongue excepts the remote comm from - Page 26 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Dec, 2015 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 26

In Character: Enerri keeps his comm on his belt and on standby just in case, while going through the ship and consulting the maintbot for parts we can come up with here to repair systems that might fail Real Soon Now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Switching on his throat mic, Silvertongue addresses the crew as well as Nahi.

"The Wildcard will be safer in orbit. Change of plans as our initial target is at least three weeks from acquisition. We cannot afford to stay on the ground that long."

"Nahi, we will skip the security, but increase your daily rate by an extra 100 credits to assist us in securing legit cargo and/or passengers."

"Any questions or concerns? Let us hear them now."

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

In Character: Enerii comms back. "Sounds like wizard idea to me. This place gives me the creeps. Hey, I'm going to download a list of stuff to your comm, see if our broker knows any ship chandler here who can resupply from it. And if there are any shuttles that can deliver cargo and freight to orbit."

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 26 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Looking around for a print device, Silvertongue connects his comm to the dataport.

"Enerii, send your request via text. We will begin working details out here on the ground. Does the Wildcard have enough fuel to put it into orbit and bring her back down when we are ready to refuel and load cargo and passengers?"

18th Dec, 2015 - 7:35am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "We should discuss our options on the ship so we know there won't be anybody listening in."

18th Dec, 2015 - 8:27am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "As they say, loose lips sink ships. We should head back and form a plan of attack but for we do anything rash."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2015 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 26

Rebel over...

"Before we landed we had 14 days fuel. Probably 12 when we reach orbit. 4 days to the Gas Giant.Plenty of leeway. I've got an idea about that, tell you on the ship.

Nahi, do you need me to oversee the chandlery order now, or shall I come back later when you have found a friendly source?"

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2015 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 26

Silvertongue excepts the remote comm from Nahi and makes a perimeter check outside the Liason Office before heading out and disappearing into the crowd.

Out of Character: : Lets make the return quick gents.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,