Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 32 of 149

Silver stays near the woman, and brings up - Page 32 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Dec, 2015 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
25th Dec, 2015 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 32

Rebel over...

Njall, hearing the gunfire over the comms, moves to a position where he can cover the entrance to the Starport (Preferably in cover of the landing gear of the Wildcard ), while looking for any attackers approaching the ship. Having heard the static pulse he is unsure of comms security, so will not transmit, only listen, for now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: Enerii looks at the Vargr and says, "I'm thinking things are perking up here. And I was thinking I'd be bored treeless." He pulls his pistol and scans around, crouching to present a lesser target.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: I rolled a 6 and a 2 with the plus one that is a 9

In Character: Shuth will say, "Hey everyone we have two dock looking workers heading towards the ship with automatic weapons. Silver if you are injured please try to get back to the ship so I can make sure you are well cared for."

25th Dec, 2015 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 32 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus brings his ACR to the low ready and shouts to the two dock workers. "Hey stop where you are and put your hands up! State your names and purpose!"

Out of Character: :
+1 Dexterity to initiative roll

Maiokus Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+1): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)

25th Dec, 2015 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr growls affirmative to Enerri and goes to where he heard the yell of Maiokus. He checks around for any dangers.

Out of Character:

Dexterity bonus +2, Int bonus +1 I think Recon-2DM is for this check.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Initiative (Dex) on D6 (+0): 2, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Recon 1 (Int) on D6 (+0): 1, 1 (2 rolls)

26th Dec, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

Silver approaches the woman who has fallen to the ground as she lies on her left side curled up into a fetal position clutching her shoulder and crying in pain. As far as Silver can tell the woman fell onto her back and then curled up in reaction to the pain and shock of being shot. His poise in the situation along with his firm direction to those around him seems to have something of a calming effect preventing complete panic from gripping the crowd that was in the food court.

Silver looks over the wound, the round hit the front part of the woman's upper should and there does not appear to be an exit wound. The wound does not appear to be bleeding profusely at this point though. Silver covers the woman with his jacket.

One of the guards shoots and takes down one of the tails, but the other tail return fire catching the first guard in the neck. The tail turns and runs as the guard falls to his knees choking on his own blood. The remaining guard fires and the round finds it way square in the back of the retreating man sending him to the ground.

The dock workers are attempting to use a loader of some kind for cover that is approximately 55 meters from the ship (Long range). Maiokus calls out to the men to stop and put their hands up and in response one of the men opens fire in a "Spray and pray" manner attempting to provide supressive fire for the other who bolts for cover behind a metal crate giving Maiokus an attack of opportunity. The enemies rounds ping off the ships hull, coming nowhere near the crew.

Out of Character: : Shuths roll of 9 will add +1DM to Gadens roll giving him a total Recon roll of 8 (Success) which placed them at long range when you spotted them (Pg. 65 in the core book gives Dice Modifiers to attack rolls with different weapons at various ranges.

Anyone who intends to make attacks against anyone can make several attack rolls and damage rolls and we will try to work through a couple of rounds at a time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2015 - 5:01am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 32

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus brings the butt of the ACR to his shoulder and takes a quick moment to take aim at the man firing his weapon. With his thumb he switches the firing mode to Auton and pulls the trigger.

After firing he moves to a covered position.

Out of Character: : +1 Dexterity +2 gun combat (Slug rifle)

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 26th Dec, 2015 - 5:26am

Maiokus Results:
  • ACR combat roll on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2015 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 32

Silver stays near the woman, and brings up the comms to Nahi. "Nahi, those men tailing me inside the starport are down or dead. Do we have medical services inside the starport, or do I need to go after my medic and medical facilities?"

While he waits on Nahi, Silver draws out the Wildcard's comm, praying that the static was a momentary thing, Silver attempts raise Shuth. "Silver to Shuth, over."

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,