Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 36 of 149

In Character: Enerii asks, "These Quaylons. - Page 36 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Jan, 2015 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
29th Dec, 2015 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 36

Rebel over...

Njall is holding his tongue, looking and listening. He quietly goes along with everyone else, takes his place at the table, and watches the Major and Nahi.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2015 - 5:32am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: At mention of his name, Gaden takes a seat at the table. "Why do I have the feeling that this is going to get me shot at again" he mutters under his breath.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

In Character: Enerii prison whispers "Cause they just don't like us here, Gaden. What's your point?"

31st Dec, 2015 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

After everyone is seated, Major Natanian takes her seat at the head of the table. "No doubt the people that attacked you had some suspicion that you might attempt to work with the Global Trade Coalition, though I will admit that their attack was poorly planned and executed leading me to believe that an attack was not a part of their original plan. A couple of weeks back we uncovered a plot by the Qalon Empire to utilize off world traders to smuggle high tech weaponry to their soldiers. The Qalon are currently at war with one of the GTC's member states, and losing that war I might add. Qalon agents made a deal with the crew of a free trader similar to your own. Fortunately we were able to uncover the plot before the traders got off planet. It is possible that the men following you had a similar plan in mind."

Major Natanian nods to Nahi and he begins to speak "I believe the space port authority is willing to overlook some of your legal transgressions, namely smuggling an illegal pistol into the terminal" she glances at Silver, "And illegally discharging weapons, in exchange for your services. You are looking to obtain a particular chemical compound and I think the GTC can help you with that and accomplish one of its own goals at the same time.

You are correct in that no member nation of the GTC currently has the production facilities to manufacture this compound, mostly because until recently we've had no use for it. That has changed recently and the GTC could benefit from the acquisition and control of these facilities. Construction has begun on at least two new facilities within GTC member states, but these facilities will not be operational for at least six to twelve months. Not only would we prefer to have access to this compound sooner than that, it would be beneficial if GTC members states were in exclusive control of all production facilities that produce this compound on Ruie."

Nahi chimes back in "Shortly after the incident involving the attack on the Wildcard I contacted the Space Port Authority to begin filing the necessary paperwork and informed them of your interests here. I was referred to Major Natanian and she tells me that the Wildcard, its large cargo capacity along with its VTOL capabilities, could prove to be a useful asset in an upcoming operation involving a production facility currently held by the Qalon Empire."

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver nods, "Major, we understand your position and hope you understand our need to protect ours. I, the crew, and the Wildcard are available. Off hand, any idea how much of the compound is currently in production at this facility?"

"We would prefer to load out only the compound. As taking passengers and other products from Ruie seems to be way to risky and very unsafe for the Wildcard."

"Would a detachment be sufficient to hold the facility? Or would we need to transport another detachment or two to the location?"

31st Dec, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is Kanin, over...

"Plus, can we get any other equipment from the GTC? And maybe stay in our disposal after the mission? Military grade of course...", adds Krakrefr.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2015 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 36

Shuth finishes the surgery on the woman and then sews he back up and puts her on a bed with fluids going into her and makes sure she is stable. He will turn to the guards and tell them she is best left here under his care as he may be one of the best doctors in the area.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 36

In Character: Enerii asks, "These Quaylons. How well are they equipted? Say, as far as antiaircraft capabilities and such. And how much resistance would we expect if we drop in on them?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,