Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 40 of 149

018-01115 A half dozen missiles scream up - Page 40 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Jan, 2016 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 40

In Character: Enerii swears in Galanglic, Vilani, and Zhodani as he taps his console to try to push a pulse out through the ship's comm antenna in a last ditch effort to EMP some of the incomings. "I TOLD you guys this could happen!!!"

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2016 - 5:07am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Out of Character: : Edit: nm I Reread and clarified.

In Character: : As the ship rocks back and forth Maiokus sits at the navigation terminal and looks for a potentially safe and concealed LZ.

Out of Character: : navigation check +1 navigation +1 INT

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 8th Jan, 2016 - 5:17am

Maiokus Results:
  • Navigation check on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)

8th Jan, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

While Enerii is busy with the ECM Njall takes control of the Wildcard and does his best to take evasive manoeuvres.

"Let's see what moves she's got"

Njall grins as the ship starts to answer to the controls. This is his kind of flying, not a careful descent under Tower control to some 'port....

Poor old girl, she's not built for this kind of flying, but she didn't get this far on looks alone....

"Krakrefr! Help look for a new LZ, They'll be waiting at the old one. Gaden too."
(Out of Character: : Krakrefr and Gaden have Recon, don't they? )

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Evasive Piloting on D6 (+0): 2, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Evasive Piloting on D6 (+0): 4, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Evasive Piloting on D6 (+0): 6, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Evasive Piloting on D6 (+0): 4, 3 (2 rolls)
  • Evasive Piloting on D6 (+0): 1, 4 (2 rolls)

8th Jan, 2016 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 40 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr is on the sensors and trying to see any hidden dangers. Holding his teeth and trying to have a clear mind over the sounds of the alarms and the havoc of the outside battle.

Out of Character

Sensors roll-Breaking through Interference 1-6mins, -2DM, Int+1, Jack Of All Trades1, so that gets me a +3DM?

Recon is only on foot, I rolled Sensors for the vehicle.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 8th Jan, 2016 - 11:58am

Krakrefr Results:
  • Sensors -2DM on D6 (+0): 1, 1 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver knows better then to meddle while people are handling their business, so heads back to where the GTC detachment is located. Opening the door and not noticing any familiar faces or a ranking official, Silver says to the general group, "Hang tight the crew is making a couple of course corrections. We should be on the ground in a few minutes." Silver closes the door and head to sickbay.

As the door slides open, Silver is comforted in the fact that Adeline secure in the medbay. "Doc, someone leaked intel. The opposition was ready for us. Thanks for looking after her," Silver points to the ship, "And her," he points to the woman sleeping in the suspended animation tank. "We all have a lot to talk about after we get out of this. Stay sharp."

Silver pats the Doc on the shoulder, turns, heads out of medbay. Silver double checks all the instrument panels and readouts along the way back to the forward section of the ship.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shuth goes in and looks at the lady to see how she is doing, "Never mind the bumpy ride down I am sure it will be over soon. Since you want to stay on board for this little ride maybe you can assist me if patients start coming in?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 40

After Conference with the Major

The Major provided security uniforms for the Wildcard's pilots and had them quickly moved with a detachment to confiscate and secure the ship. Once aboard the ship with ramps secured, comms were re-established by the flight crew of the Wildcard while the away team maneuvered its way through the underground network to the staging hangar. With comms re-established, Doc was informed of the plans and preparations and he in turn informed everyone of the status of the ship's guest.

Once the ship had been docked in the hangar and the bay secured, retrofitting and refueling the ship begin. At the same time, equipment and supplies for the detachment traveling with the Wildcard also began arriving. The ECM pods were mounted to an external hard point to the rear of the ship, of course for all the crew, previous Imperial experience said that these ECMs would not be any good except of Ruie. Radios and radar systems on board the ship were likewise configured for communication with GTC ground and air forces.

Silver was little more than the primary investor in the ship and the face man for the crew. Staying out of the way seemed the best thing, so he decided to pay Doc and his patient a visit. At this time Adeline was still being supervised by the Doc and his autodoc in the sickbay.

"Afternoon Doc," Silver said stepping through the sickbay hatch. "How is your patient doing? No permanent damage I hope?" Looking over the sleeping figure, Silver tried to determine if she was awake. Getting no response from his presence, Silver turned to Doc, "I am sure by now, you know her name is Adeline Dupre. When she wakes again, I am sure she will want to talk with me."

With that Silver strode quickly to the sickbay hatch, passed through, and returned to his quarters.

10th Jan, 2016 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 40

The Referee relays...

018-01115

A half dozen missiles scream up from the surface toward the Wildcard, but in an impressive display of skill Njall is able to maneuver the Wildcard in a manner that seems almost unnatural for such a bulky craft; the ship jukes and climbs into the clouds, sprays out a series of chaff and flares then goes into a spinning dive throwing the missiles off and they sail harmlessly past.

Maiokus calls out a set of new coordinates to Njall, a clearing approximately two and a half kilometers south of the facility, which appears to be relatively clear of enemy forces. If Njall decides to attempt to redirect the Wildcard to these new coordinates he will need to make another pilot check, and if he fails the check the Wildcard is going to take some damage from indirect fire AA batteries and will have another wave of missiles to contend with. If you succeed the Wildcard will make it to the clearing unscathed for the most part.

Adeline tells Shuth that she will do what she can to help "I'm an administrator and a linguist, not a medic though" she admits "So I don't know how much help I will be in the end." She flinches with each rumble and toss of the ship and her hands grasp the side of the bed that she has strapped herself to, her knuckles turning white.

Back on the bridge the radar and sensors display suddenly flickers and then goes blank as the ships patchwork sensor systems shorts out. (Snake eyes Krakrefr, bummer).

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,