Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 42 of 149

"We're going for several d-tons - Page 42 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
13th Jan, 2016 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 42

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus feels his stomach up end at the sudden stop, leaning forwards against his restraints he grits his teeth.

With the stop and sudden quiet he leans back and closes his eyes, whistling through his teeth. "Nice flying, Njall. Nice flying."

When the Colonel comes over the comms, Maiokus keys the comms to the cargo bay and informs the Colonel of their coordinates. Then: "Someone will be down to assist and brief you ASAP."

With that he unbuckles his safety harness, makes a short detour to his quarters to get his combat armor and ACR making a quick check for ammo. He also remembers to grab his mask and filters.

Maiokus then makes his way to the cargo area to assist the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Shuth tells the others he is ready and will be waiting for any injured in sick bay. Just bring them in but lets try to get the compound and get out of here as soon as possible.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silver meets the Colonel at the hatch as it is lowering. "We were given a different LZ. Our original LZ was hot and we would have never made it to the ground. Let's get your detachment and equipment unloaded and re asses our approach."

Punching up his comms for the ship, "Krakrefr. How far are we from our original LZ? How far we are we now from our target?"

Pausing, "Crew, once we know our distance to the target, we can asses who needs to go.".

13th Jan, 2016 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 42 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Silvertongue, our new LZ placed us two and a half kilometers South of the facility.".

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Tapping his throat mic, "Thanks Maiokus. Anything coming up on radar as far as to opposing forces?"

Noting that he doesn't have his mask or binos, Silver excuses himself to grab the gear from his locker.

13th Jan, 2016 - 6:37am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "We should probably keep at least a token force on the ship. A few bodies to repel boarders" says Gaden into his mic. "The rest of us can form a strike team to get the compound and get out while the Colonel and his men take the facility." He lets his mask hang loosely from his neck as he hefts his rifle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 42

This is Kanin, over...

"Well, tell me where you want me. But I prefer to see some action today..." Says Krakrefr on the comm. He checks the screen and closes some systems on the screen so that sensors won't overload for now. Then he unties his go-bag from the mount of the back of his chair and he checks the gear. Breather in the vest's pouch, CombiGoggles and Science Kit in the bag. As he enters the cargo bay he checks his lascarbine and laspistol. They are both loaded and safety is on -for now...
"Do we need demo charges? I got some in my locker.", he says with a grin.

Out of Character: I will check my paper notes, I think I forgot to put the LasCarbine in my list on the character's page and says I have only LasRifle for now.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 13th Jan, 2016 - 4:58pm

14th Jan, 2016 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 42

Rebel over...

"We're going for several d-tons cargo, right? Means hold the facility, move the ship up, load her. Or get the cargo in trucks, form a convoy. If we're flying the 'card up, I ought to stay with her. If we're stealing some trucks, I'm willing to come with. Not going to lie, I'm not happy planetside. Filthy, uncivilised place, full of diseases and animals and random "Weather".... But, I've got a rifle and a mask. You need me, I'll go.".

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 14th Jan, 2016 - 12:45am

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,