Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 49 of 149

Njall smiles encouragingly at the soldier - Page 49 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Jan, 2016 - 1:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
28th Jan, 2016 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 49

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden lines the lead solider up in his sights and fires off a round. He then ducks behind cover and opens comms with the ship. "Doc! Maiokus is hit. Looks like you'll get the chance to try your hand at field triage."
Out of Character: My bonus would be skill +2, Dexterity +1, Aim +1, Laser sight +1 for a total of +5.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Plasma rifle (attack) on D12 (+5): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Plasma rifle (damage) on D6 (+0): 5, 4, 6, 1, 2, 6 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2016 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Out of Character: : Aericsteele, top of page 42 I indicated that I would be wearing my combat armor, which has a prot of 16. So no damage unless an enemy rolled a natural 12 in which case 1 damage? Please advise.

Njall, yes it is the one in the Mongoose core book.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 28th Jan, 2016 - 3:38am

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silver pulls up the Wildcard on secured comms, "We have the jammer and are at least going to direct the jammer dish the opposite direction."

"We still have mortars being dropped on the 'Card? Which do we need taken care of first? Give me a rough location.".

28th Jan, 2016 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 49 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

AS ENERII: Enerii keys his comms to Silvertongue. "Hey we still got indirect fire coming in. Great job and getting the jammer taken care of. Get back safe."

He then switches to local shipboard comms so the Colonel may hear him. "Hey Colonel you should have comms now! I say again you should have comms now!"

28th Jan, 2016 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

A line of plasma jumps from Gaden's rifle hits the man square in the back between the shoulder blades just as he was bringing the grenade back and preparing to toss it into the cargo bay. The soldier crumples down and releases the grenade but you see him, in a final act of desperation, throw himself onto the grenade. His body absorbs the worst of the blast as it shreds his torso. The remaining three soldiers dash forward and attempt to rush through the closing cargo bay doors.

Njall fires his shotgun as the men file through the door, they move quickly trying to get out of the fatal funnel, but it is referred to as the fatal funnel for a reason as it gives Njall an advantage on his attack. The blast from the shotgun catches the first soldier in the face; he falls to his knees screaming in agony. Dropping his rifle, he brings his hands up to his now shredded face and then falls to the ground in a fetal position, writhing and screaming in agony.

The rear most of the two remaining soldiers takes a round from Maoiukus in the back as he attempts to move through the door. The hit sends him stumbling forward, his left foot getting caught up in the bay door which promptly closes and severs his foot. Unlike his comrade who took the shotgun to the face, this one makes little noise as he quickly bleeds out.

The remaining soldier makes it halfway into the cargo bay then stops. He looks around and a look of realization plays across his face. His eyes find Njall they go from Njall's eyes down to the barrel of his shotgun then back up, then he slowly lowers his rifle. With a look of defeat and acceptance the rifle slips from the soldiers hand and clatters on the floor.

Outside the momentum of the battle shifts as the Colonel makes contact with HQ. A pair of fixed wing aircraft swoop in and drop napalm in a deadly line of fire along the perimeter. The air is filled with the sickening scent of burning flesh and the cries of burning soldiers. From their position, Gaden and Maoikus watch as a cluster of men emerge from what was once the treeline; they are engulfed in flames, their arms flail and their skin and flesh melts from their bones.

Another pass of napalm is dropped by the fixed wing and then the IFV's surge forward with cannons blaring. The GTC soldiers fall in behind the vehicle's and begin to advance firing their rifles into what remains of the treeline and at the occasional soldier that presents themselves. A few scattered mortars fall inside what was once the perimeter but once the advance begins the mortars fall silent.

Out of Character: : Njall I don't remember if you indicated whether the shotgun was loaded with slugs or shot so I defaulted to shot, let me know if this is incorrect.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 28th Jan, 2016 - 10:41pm

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Silver attempts to triangulate his position, using the map, the vehicle's estimated effective range with the dish jammer, and the sounds of the GTC army moving forward.

Computer +1, Intel +2, Edu +1
Recon 0, Intel +2, Edu +1.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 49

"Maiokus if your hit get in here so I can patch you up, No need to bleed on everything if we can help it right?".

29th Jan, 2016 - 1:38am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 49

Rebel over...

Njall smiles encouragingly at the soldier in the cargo hold and gestures with the shotgun to direct him toward the back wall of the hold. As he goes Njall follows, telling Enerii over the ships comms "Good timing with the door."

Once at the far wall Njall gets the soldier to kneel, hands behind back. Using the cargo tie-downs he secures the prisoner and searches him for weapons and comms. "Brave try. Sorry 'bout your mates. Stay quiet here, you'll make it home."

Making sure the soldier is tied firmly Njall hurries to gather up the fallen guns and quickly search for other weapons and comms on the fallen boarders.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,